Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Gungame player

1. Default Favorite Gungame player

Wether it be because they make you laugh a lot or they are just great competition..which is your favorite player to play with in Gungame?

Mine is Depository, because he is my 4 year gaming buddy and he is always lots of lolz and good competition.

Special mention to Mag because he is always awesome

Nagarachi is cool because he is just too funny..and great competition.

Also feel free to post other variations like:

Those you hate to play with because they are too good and make you feel like you should be playing hello kitty, instead.

I'll start: Lastgamer, Spasm, Nemesis, and sometimes rawr. Grr rawr.

Useless thread may be useless, but it passes time.
    Post yours.
    No bromancing on this thread, plz.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Wether it be because they make you laugh a lot or they are just great competition..which is your favorite player to play with in Gungame?

Mine is Depository, because he is my 4 year gaming buddy and he is always lots of lolz and good competition.

Special mention to Mag because he is always awesome

Nagarachi is cool because he is just too funny..and great competition.

Those you hate to play with because they are too good and make you feel like you should be playing hello kitty, instead.

Post yours.
    Sadly I am still waiting on my RMA parts to get here, so no counter-strike for me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Sadly I am still waiting on my RMA parts to get here, so no counter-strike for me
    This is not on topic, spasm. LOL J/K. Well hurry back so you can kick my arse some.

mine is any gungame player that ive invited to play gungame because they havent played it before. theres alot of enjoyment about showing someone something new and teaching them how its done. i dont know why though

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    mine is any gungame player that ive invited to play gungame because they havent played it before. theres alot of enjoyment about showing someone something new and teaching them how its done. i dont know why though
    If they stick with it. I've shown some people gungame and they end up quitting usually. :/

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post

Post yours.
    Well damn I guess I should start playn HELLO KITTY then. Cause i hate the fact i get owned by everyone!
    But in all seriousness just like to play don't care if i Lose or Lose Im just there to have fun and a good time.
    But I'LL give props to everyone that's actively in the forums and play gungame . Cause there's just something satisfying about knowing the prick in the forums before blowing their head off in gungame.
    Last edited by mag36; 05-07-2010 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Yes I said lose or lose for a reason, cause well all know I aent winning

7. Default

here here.

8. Default

i think of it like this "I remember that Fucker he liked _______ in the forums"

9. Default

Mag I think the reason why your having so much trouble is because your trying to aim, just try and focus on flowing with the action and learning where your guns hit under full auto fire and you should be owning in no time.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Mag I think the reason why your having so much trouble is because your trying to aim, just try and focus on flowing with the action and learning where your guns hit under full auto fire and you should be owning in no time.
    it's time to free your mind mag. GG is made up of rules, rules like gravity, just like the real world. Rules however, are meant to be broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?