Thread: ppltlbom - Week of may 2nd - not sure...Unban didnt work.

1. Post ppltlbom - Week of may 2nd - not sure...Unban didnt work.

Name in Game:
    ₱εε₱εεli††lεbøm™
    Steam Id:
    STEAM_0:1:24016652
    Who Banned me:
    Not sure
    When:
    Week of my 2nd
    Where:
    WCS Server
    Why Banned:
    I apparently spammed a console command. I didn't mean to.

Other/Reason to unban: Zero already said i was unbanned on my other thread. But i was still banned from the WCS server when i tried to connect. Is there a delay or did it not work?

2. Default

Post your steam ID here
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

...he did
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ppltlbom View Post
    Name in Game:
    ₱εε₱εεli††lεbøm™
    Steam Id:
    STEAM_0:1:24016652
    Who Banned me:
    Not sure
    When:
    Week of my 2nd
    Where:
    WCS Server
    Why Banned:
    I apparently spammed a console command. I didn't mean to.

Other/Reason to unban: Zero already said i was unbanned on my other thread. But i was still banned from the WCS server when i tried to connect. Is there a delay or did it not work?
    there ya go.

5. Default

Thanks for the unnecessary spacing.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Thanks for the unnecessary spacing.
    actually, i kinda like it this style. makes it look more professional.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Thanks thats exactly what i thought ...Oh and he Unbanned me now and it worked

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    actually, i kinda like it this style. makes it look more professional.
    You must never have been in a professional environment if you think having to dart your eyes back and forth to read information like that is anything close to the term.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You must never have been in a professional environment if you think having to dart your eyes back and forth to read information like that is anything close to the term.
    christma, when have i ever hinted that i'm normal?

10. Default

Don't make me slap you.

Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.