Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I must be dreaming

Default I must be dreaming

I've had some weird-ass dreams.

Today I was remembering this one time in college where I dreamed that I kissed Alexic Bledel (actress from Gilmore Girls). It was one of the most euphoric dreams I've had, actually. She was wearing a white dress.

Another one of my most poignant dreams was one where I was sitting in a high school physics class and all the students broke out into harmony to the song "This Time is the Last Time" by Mae.

I dream all the freaking time, so I'll try to come by and update this thread when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post

Today I was remembering this one time in college where I dreamed that I kissed Alexic Bledel (actress from Gilmore Girls). It was one of the most euphoric dreams I've had, actually. She was wearing a white dress.

Another one of my most poignant dreams was one where I was sitting in a high school physics class and all the students broke out into harmony to the song "This Time is the Last Time" by Mae.

I dream all the freaking time, so I'll try to come by and update this thread when I do.
    LoL you're so strange...
    Here's the song you were dreaming of
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    LoL you're so strange...
    Yes, I LOVE that song. I used to be a big fan of Mae back in the day... I think I still have a Mae t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    LoL you're so strange...
    Yes, I LOVE that song. I used to be a big fan of Mae back in the day... I think I still have a Mae t-shirt.

5. Default

This thread deserves the double post.

Dreams are funny things. I love when I dream about the Zombie Apocalypse. Gives me a chubby!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

lately i have been having wierd dreams and also i have been waking up early in the morning in a strange state of mind. i dont know how to explain it, its really strange and it creeps me out. it seems like i wake up in another state of consciousness. or maybe another state of awareness. i cant explain it, its just so wierd. it seems like everything around me is different but at the same time its the same. everything around me seems to be moving and perfectly symetrical but at the same time nothing is moving. and also i feel really strange, like im in a state of euphoria but at the same time i am terrified and i think im going crazy.. its really wierd and i think aliens are messing with me!!!!!!! no jk but i am experiencing something strange.. and the worst part about it is i cant really explain what is going on..

but as for your dream that is really wierd. i dream i am back highschool a lot. but ill post some of my dreams in here too when i have them

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    and the worst part about it is i cant really explain what is going on..
    Yes, I hate that about dreams. I very often have poignant and vivid dreams, but seldom can I begin to describe them. It's also frustrating when you dream about someone, but it's half them and half someone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    This thread deserves the double post.

Dreams are funny things. I love when I dream about the Zombie Apocalypse. Gives me a chubby!
    you and me both. in reality...2012 is not just "when the world will end" according to Mayans and that one weird dude...but it is when the Zombie Apocalypse is going to kill all the weak people in this world. IT'S GOING TO BE BEASTLY. And all of us first-person-shooter nerds are going to get together and rape all those bitches.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    you and me both. in reality...2012 is not just "when the world will end" according to Mayans and that one weird dude...but it is when the Zombie Apocalypse is going to kill all the weak people in this world. IT'S GOING TO BE BEASTLY. And all of us first-person-shooter nerds are going to get together and rape all those bitches.
    YES! This is what I've been hoping for!

Thank Zeus.

As for crazy dreams and what-not, I have many "out-of-body" dreams, ya'know, when you know you're dreaming and your "spirit" starts pulling out of your body, and you can see yourself doing shit? They're fucking weird. Run-on sentences, FTW!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Seems a lot of us have lately. Must be the change in season/weather? What else could explain this seemingly global effect.

Three nights ago I dreamt that my late grandfather got out of his grave and spent a couple more years with us.

The other night I started watching this Vietnam documentary on DVDs I got at Wal-Mart and that night I dreamt that I was talking to my security guard trainer (who was a U.S. Marine .50BMG helicopter gunner in 'Nam) about his experiences there. He shot down the Viet Cong!! ..........