View Poll Results: Should Res get a New Comp, but wait until July ? OR fix is old one and play now/soon

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Computer !

11 57.89%
  • I don't give two shits !

5 26.32%
  • Fix the old fucker !

3 15.79%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alright Guys :D

1. Cool Alright Guys :D

I really want to come back to everyone :c

I miss Zmod and I miss everyone in IBIS and all the reg's...

SOOOOOOOOOOO... It's poll time

2. Default

We had this discussion before Res. Get you're new computer and come play ZM and BF:BC2 with me.

And you should get off Valor's team. I'm a level 52 Raven with an average score of 500 exp and a 4-1 K/D ratio, I'll help you level up again.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

...who's team?

and if you fix your old one, ou won't be able to get new comp?

as we've said before, if it's just viruses we can probably help.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I really want to come back to everyone :c

I miss Zmod and I miss everyone in IBIS and all the reg's...

SOOOOOOOOOOO... It's poll time
    New tech is always nice!. But what the crap happened to your old one again?

5. Default

GET ALIENWARE!!!!! FTW!!!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

I'm disappointed in Alienware. Too costly. Can get/build a better one for cheaper.

And I'm pretty sure Res' motherboard got fried due to a virus.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm disappointed in Alienware. Too costly. Can get/build a better one for cheaper.

And I'm pretty sure Res' motherboard got fried due to a virus.
    We'll he never should have let that homeless person stick their **** into the disk drive to keep it warm.....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

I agree. You don't let people touch your computer for multiple reasons.

My list of reasons include: Making the keyboard and mouse greasy, deleting or going through personal files, and some other things.

9. Default

Wait, Why does fixing your old computer mean you cant build a new one in july with DX11 and the shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Wait, Why does fixing your old computer mean you cant build a new one in july with DX11 and the shit?
    I don't want to fix the old one because then Im forced to buy a new one. Hopefully James can help me get all the parts that I would want/need and he can help me throw together a nice computer. The old one was shit anyway, pretty sure a virus fried some shit in there.