Thread: Graphics Section?

1. Default Graphics Section?

I think we should have a graphic section with the following sub categories

- Showcase
    - Request
    - Tutorials?

Please vote on the poll!

2. Default

or you could just pay attention to the threads we already have... or just make the thread...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Im sorry but 8 posts and I have never seen you post anything graphically, the most graphical thread here would be Christmases. Its not a big thing here, there are other Forums for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Way to be douchebags. He has 8 posts which is why he hasnt yet. I mean there are two anime sections, so what would a graphic section hurt? It would give an actual place for the sig request thread. God, dont eat the guy alive for making a suggestion.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

but its what i do owns. plus i dont check post counts. post counts are for people who dont have self esteem outside of the intardnets.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    but its what i do owns. plus i dont check post counts. post counts are for people who dont have self esteem outside of the intardnets.
    i agree. However i think the leveling up aspect makes it twice as bad haha!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    i agree. However i think the leveling up aspect makes it twice as bad haha!
    i don't like post-whores, but i still do like seeing how many posts people have made. there's something to be said for knowing that. I mean, look at me. i joined in november, and knowing i have like, 1800 posts makes me feel like a part of a community.

what was the topic about again?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

I only pointed out 8 post to show that he is brand new to the forums, not to start a shit storm about post whores.

The anime section is only here beacuse of UK's Anime club, and we are affiliated with them through ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I only pointed out 8 post to show that he is brand new to the forums, not to start a shit storm about post whores.

The anime section is only here beacuse of UK's Anime club, and we are affiliated with them through ZERO.
    oh, thanks for the clarification..not.

I just think that new members don't want/need to be told that there are "other forums for that". If you're ok with never getting new members, ok you may serve your purpose.. but wether it ever happens (the graphics section) or not.. try not to make everyone feel unwelcomed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post

ya but those people are really separate fromt he community, they don't come out of their part it seems. just what is a graphic section? lpost a bunch of pics? or, look what i can draw/steal and say i drew? i'm sure if you really wanted to you could just throw up a thread in discussion.