Thread: "peacefulpat" STEAM_0:1:30790073 03:47 75 0 active

1. Default "peacefulpat" STEAM_0:1:30790073 03:47 75 0 active

he said the n word. three admins were on never did anything.
    Last edited by legion; 08-27-2010 at 11:03 PM.

2. Default

:sigh:

as much as i hate it, if it wasn't directed towards anyone (i.e. he didn't call anyone it) then it's not against the rules.

it's u to the admins to request he keeps that language out, but they are neither obligated nor empowered to take action. unless they're doing it to just piss off the admins (while not actually calling anyone it)...then it falls under either mic spam or griefing
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

As the forums state there is freedom of speech to an extent.......
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    As the forums state there is freedom of speech to an extent.......
    This has been stated time and time again... While I myself have a problem with the "N" word... if it isn't being used to single out a player... then its fair game.

@lso you may or may not have noticed but James and myself are cracking down on spam in the Rules section.
    If your post has been deleted please don't take it personally but understand this helps Zero and anyone viewing this section to read through these threads easier.
    Please help us in our efforts by keeping spam and off topic subjects in the discussion section.