Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Silentsniper ibis.a

1. Default Silentsniper ibis.a

He came in the server and aimbotted 3 different times. He didn't stay long enough for anyone to get a demo (scribble can attest to this).

I caught this short demo where he aimbots. The autosniper does not have this much recoil and although you may not say it's enough proof, he WAS aimbotting.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

hmmm, silent's been around for a long while

got a steamid?

edit: it probably wasn't sniper himself. steez mgeez copied his name before. although crawling the psychostats for gg and pub didn't turn up much. what server?
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 07-02-2010 at 03:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

got a steamid?
    like i said, he never stayed around long enough. He'd come in one or two rounds and then leave. I was informed by others that he was aimbotting so i came in to check it out and only had long enough to get this and he was gone.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    like i said, he never stayed around long enough. He'd come in one or two rounds and then leave. I was informed by others that he was aimbotting so i came in to check it out and only had long enough to get this and he was gone.
    need a server then. and exact in-game name

the real silent did play today on gg and pub. gg Jul 2nd @ 13:45 - 15:55 (EST) pub 2010-07-02 @ 13:58 - 14:00(EST) (don't ask about the overlaps, this was taken from the relevant stats pages)
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

need a server then. and exact in-game name

the real silent did play today on gg and pub. gg Jul 2nd @ 13:45 - 15:55 (EST) pub 2010-07-02 @ 13:58 - 14:00(EST) (don't ask about the overlaps, this was taken from the relevant stats pages)
    watch the fucking demo. Both answers are right there in the demo.

6. Default

ya, and he shouldn't be. the fact him and acer worked together and made 3 fraudulent abuse threads on me, and abused his admin while doing it is enough said. the guy shouldn't even be allowed in or near our community after displaying such a lack support and for going against a fellow admin.

silent sniper is a snake. there was also reports of him using hacks way back in the day on WCS as well.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

watch the fucking demo. Both answers are right there in the demo.
    i'm sorry owns. i'm at work atm. i'm waiting for an entire tankerfull of alcohol solution to get here so i can pass it through qc and recieve it into our storage tank

they don't take kindly to installing steam and css on the work comps. i'l watch it after dinner tonight. i just have some time to kill before the shit gets here

edit: never mind. it just arrived

8. Default

I know silentsniper...he was good enough to the point where he didn't need hacks. Its definitely that steez mageez whatever the fuck his name is.

9. Default

I don't know who it was. I will keep an eye out and when anyone under an admins name joins check ma_admins right away.

10. Default

I don't know who it was. I will keep an eye out and when anyone under an admins name joins check ma_admins right away.
    Your demo is missing status and whatnot, we need his steam id. Plus I can't tell what time he was playing by the demo. Maybe there is a way to tell but I could not figure it out. Def hacking though.