Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Game Success Music

1. Default Gun Game Success Music

Hey Zero, could I possibly get a list of the current winning songs on the Gun Game server? Name of the Band and song? Also, do you think you'd be open to suggestion for new songs to be added?
    Don't let me spoil your fun by shooting you in the head.

2. Default

How about Cypress Hills - How I Could Just Kill a Man. Thats a classic !

3. Default

Stunnin Like My Daddy - Lil' Wayne and Birdman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_81U4ngh4tc
    -MBP

4. Default

BLINDED BY PAIN or ROCK SONG - by The Stage!!!

www.myspace.com/thestageband

this would actually be awesome if you could do that once we got something better recorded. PLEASE ZERO!!! ahah

HE HE HE

Peace
    Last edited by The.Beast.13.; 05-08-2008 at 01:51 PM.

5. Default

Meshuggah - Straws Pulled at Random (Instrumental Section)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da.JuDaN View Post
    Meshuggah - Straws Pulled at Random (Instrumental Section)
    Holy fuck man...you heard the new Meshuggah??? This too fucking brutal!!! ahaha so heavy i m gonna break my speakers!! Damn

Peace

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    Holy fuck man...you heard the new Meshuggah??? This too fucking brutal!!! ahaha so heavy i m gonna break my speakers!! Damn

Peace
    No shit, I love it! I pre-ordered it! I've been a shuggah fan for as long as I can remember. Their drummer, Tomas Haake, is most definitely the innovator of Jazz-fusion metal drumming. His beats and rhythms are ridiculously complex, and the amount of mental and muscle conditioning it takes to play his music is nothing sort of amazing. Not to mention all the time it would take to memorize just one of their songs on any instrument.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da.JuDaN View Post
    No shit, I love it! I pre-ordered it! I've been a shuggah fan for as long as I can remember. Their drummer, Tomas Haake, is most definitely the innovator of Jazz-fusion metal drumming. His beats and rhythms are ridiculously complex, and the amount of mental and muscle conditioning it takes to play his music is nothing sort of amazing. Not to mention all the time it would take to memorize just one of their songs on any instrument.
    YEAH MAN! I totally agree..those guys must have WRISTS OF STEEL.....i just try to keep up the guitar riff of Obzen...i think i kept it up 35 sec man...this is ridiculous!! ahahaha

Peace

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    YEAH MAN! I totally agree..those guys must have WRISTS OF STEEL.....i just try to keep up the guitar riff of Obzen...i think i kept it up 35 sec man...this is ridiculous!! ahahaha

Peace
    The song Obzen is a metal masterpiece. But bleed is by far the most extreme metal song I've ever heard as far as endurance goes.. Legs for the drummer and wrists for the guitarists.. The galloping on the guitars in that song are sooooo fast. And the song 'Combustion' has an insane guitar and bass riff. Check out this guy that's got the bass groove down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yw2R5JarCo

10. Default

Metal rock sucks !