Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: unban me please

1. Default unban me please

I was banned from the WCS server around 1 pm 9/7/2009. I was not doing anything. I do not know why I was banned. The message was so long sucker or something to that effect.

please unban steam ID 0:0 4123259

2. Default

you overflowed console nuff said

3. Default

I wasnt aware that I did that. How does that happen? Is this a permanent ban or temporary? I seriously was not trying to do anything. I was not trying to type any commands. I think at that point I was trying to quit the game, maybe I hit the tilda while I was trying to hit esc.

4. Default

if you did what mastercheff said, did it should only be temp.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    if you did what mastercheff said, did it should only be temp.
    actually if he did what mastercheff said he did, than its a perm ban cause of the mod that ZERO installed that automatically bans people that try to spam commands, such as timeleft.

what an idiot, trying to close out of the game is his excuse.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    actually if he did what mastercheff said he did, than its a perm ban cause of the mod that ZERO installed that automatically bans people that try to spam commands, such as timeleft.

what an idiot, trying to close out of the game is his excuse.
    the story seems to fishy doesn't make sense, i believe he did timeleft so he can crash the server, and mastercheff is a real respected member, so i believe you did make the excuse as to exit the game, but dude really how did you get out of CSS the other times, and all of a sudden have to spam. mhmm like i said doesn't add up,
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    I was banned from the WCS server around 1 pm 9/7/2009. I was not doing anything. I do not know why I was banned. The message was so long sucker or something to that effect.

please unban steam ID 0:0 4123259
    , wait a second. why would you need to type "escape" that don't make sense
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

the issue is that I have absolutely no mods installed. I do think I did timeleft very much at all. I dont know how I spammed the server? How many timeleft requests did I make exactly? I was not aware that I typed any. Is there any way to check logs about that? I have no reason to crash the server. I played like 20 hours to level characters on it. And if I had malicious intents I would not want to get unbanned from the server...

besides that...timeleft can crash a server?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    the story seems to fishy doesn't make sense, i believe he did timeleft so he can crash the server, and mastercheff is a real respected member, so i believe you did make the excuse as to exit the game, but dude really how did you get out of CSS the other times, and all of a sudden have to spam. mhmm like i said doesn't add up,

, wait a second. why would you need to type "escape" that don't make sense
    no, I was trying to hit esc on my keyboard and I brought up the console maybe?

but I still want to know how I spamed something. To spam timeleft, I would have to hit the uparrow and hit enter repeatedly. I did not do that. I was alt tabbed before, but that would not do it either. This is a mystery to me what happened is all.

9. Default

lately there are these series of "public" hacks.. that tries to screw over its user ...

here's an example.. a few weeks ago.. project-7 created a hack.. that whenever u enter a server with their hack turned on.. you would automatically type "Project-7 activated" in chat.. this effectively fucks you over.. and gets you an instaban.. by people who knows exactly whats going on.. School hasn't been very nice to me lately so I don't have time to be updated with all new "noob" softwares...

but if someone can confirm that you indeed timeleft spam or buffer overflow the server (and you don't recall using such script).. then it's most likely.. you are using some third party software that has the same if not worser intention than project-7

(btw the person that got caught using project-7 was effectively permabanned by me)
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default

I will unban you b/c if it was accident it should not occur again and it it was a hack or something the server will just ban them again. Can you post your steam id correctly formatted so I know what it actually is. The bottom of weemans sig is a good example.