Thread: Weekend

1. Arrow Weekend

I hope that everyone has a great holiday this weekend! I will be out of town for a weeding so any admin activation ect will be delayed. I will have my laptop with me but only for emergency usage in the event that something blows up.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I hope that everyone has a great holiday this weekend! I will be out of town for a weeding so any admin activation ect will be delayed. I will have my laptop with me but only for emergency usage in the event that something blows up.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will be out of town for a weeding
    I wanna go to a weeding!!! it sounds like fun lol.

j/k

hit on the bridesmaids, their the single one's lol and desperate to.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

XD inthebutt that might as well make zero the wedding crasher or something like that

5. Default

in that case.. read my pm when you come back.. because that issue seems too rediculous to be fixed in one day
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    in that case.. read my pm when you come back.. because that issue seems too rediculous to be fixed in one day
    weeman's sig is quite correct high blood pressure at noobs will kill u sonner or later