Thread: Japanese MILF

Default Japanese MILF

He came back. Yes, I am going to start making threads EVERY TIME HE COMES BACK, so permaban him or you will have a lot of freaking threads.

Envy banned him for 1 week, starting today.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    He came back. Yes, I am going to start making threads EVERY TIME HE COMES BACK, so permaban him or you will have a lot of freaking threads.

Envy banned him for 1 week, starting today.

# 34 "[Japanese] MILF" STEAM_0:1:14691219 03:20 132 0 active

I just banned him PERM. for circumventing my ban a few hours ago. He's a thorn in this servers side, and with being in THAT NIGHT I feel justified.

Banned him a few minutes later? WTF is up here?

3. Default

Sigh... do you guys ever read the forums? The bans are not as long as they say its a bug in the commands I think... and Ren why would you keep making threads rofl.. keep making them so people flame on you?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by washythebreaker View Post
    Sigh... do you guys ever read the forums? The bans are not as long as they say its a bug in the commands I think... and Ren why would you keep making threads rofl.. keep making them so people flame on you?
    I don't bother reading the threads because 99% of it is worthless dribble, and I'll never get those productive moments of my life back :/

Still he was back after about 5minutes...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    # 34 "[Japanese] MILF" STEAM_0:1:14691219 03:20 132 0 active

I just banned him PERM. for circumventing my ban a few hours ago. He's a thorn in this servers side, and with being in THAT NIGHT I feel justified.

Banned him a few minutes later? WTF is up here?
    Hi babycakes, if you want them to be week do console not admin menu, if that doesn't work PM ZERO about permaban options
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Ren ............................................

You can flame me all you want as long as you get that sonofabitch out of the server for good.

8. Default

i gotta agree with her. this is bullshit. why didn't the bans take?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?