Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GunGame Weapons

1. Default GunGame Weapons

You will randomly lose you weapons in the gungame and be left with nothing. Not sure of the cause or what triggers it.
    Also, take off stonewalled because people can get into the walls there or find a fix for it. And, aim_ak-colt_dust2007 is another bad map because it is flat and open. Flat, big, open maps aren't good for gun game because when someone gets to knife and nade level it is too hard to knife someone when there is no way to sneak by to get close to the players and it takes for ever.

2. Default

Agrees when you join the server you get glitched from time to time and get stuck on the knife level and lately ive been having problems with my gun switching its hand and not firing.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Agrees when you join the server you get glitched from time to time and get stuck on the knife level and lately ive been having problems with my gun switching its hand and not firing.
    Walter is talking about the latter of the two glitches you described. You have to !give to be able to shoot. And of course you have to retry/rejoin with the former.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

i dont recall those maps. but flat open maps just create another element to winning. ive played open maps before.

whats wrong with a little challenge? ppl win eventualy... its not impossible. if you diserve to win. you shall win.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i dont recall those maps. but flat open maps just create another element to winning. ive played open maps before.

whats wrong with a little challenge? ppl win eventualy... its not impossible. if you diserve to win. you shall win.
    There's nothing challenging about having to run across flat, open land with a knife out. For example, one map, don't recall the name but was a 2fort like map was horrible. Not sure if the server has it but smgs, shotguns, pistols, and even some rifles were completely noneffective from your side and you had to cross unblocked open land only to be killed by some guy still on awp or auto. aim_ak-colt_dust2007 is bearable but still unpopular and alot of people try to rtv it.

6. Default

dont vote for it if you dont want it.

theyre all equal maps. no one has an advantage over anyone else.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    dont vote for it if you dont want it.

theyre all equal maps. no one has an advantage over anyone else.
    I'm not saying anyone has an advantage. I'm saying the map is boring shit.

8. Default

lmao well thats all you had to say brotha.

9. Default

If you don't know what maps we're talking about, then why are you saying the maps are ok. If a boring ass map was added to pub it would eventually be deleted. Does the same rule not apply to gg? Flat open maps just fuck over the good players because they get on smgs while the lower half is still on snipers and assault rifles. Then the good players basically have to wait for the rest to catch up.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

10. Default

Bump, fix it.