Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsy doenst know the RULES!

1. Default Chelsy doenst know the RULES!

Plz somone explain to her that when senior admin is on she cant come in and start chaing maps left and right just she wants to.. its becoming a pain in the ass..

2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.

PLZ SOMONE FUCKIN EXPLAIN THIS TO HER!

if need demos pm me.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

2. Default

It's settled already Virtus. She understands, just half the people wanted the map to change. I came in and put up a vote if people wanted to play the current map, and the answer was no. But yes, you were the senior admin, so I respected that and did nothing after the vote. I'm pretty sure she was just trying to change the map for the same reason of half the people not wanting to play the map.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

First off, Mr. Virtus.

I DID NOT CHANGE THE FUCKING MAP QUIT LYING.

Anyways.

The reason I put up a MAP VOTE was because I KNEW people would bitch about the next map that they SPAMMED one on.

SO I WAS SAVING TROUBLE BY DOING A MAP VOTE.

The only person that needs to be explained something is you.

You're not all high and mighty.

You pulled this shit with Nemesis.

WE KNEW people would not like the next map.

JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE THE NEXT MAP DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO PLAY IT.

Just like what happened with Nemesis.

You wanted Glass Tank because you liked the map.

People were trying to RTV, and Nemesis put up a question vote.

You cancelled it and got all pissy.

That's exactly what you did to me.

Grow up.

For the last time.

I'm tired of telling you that.

Just because you're senior admin.

Doesn't mean you are the king.

The people still have a right to say and vote.

I was only giving the people what they wanted.

I was stepping up to the plate because you were being a pussy and refused to do what you needed to.

Let me ask you a question:

Why are you paying for admin?

Do you just want to make everyones life miserable because you have power?

Or do you actually care about the server and want everyone to be happy?

I don't about you.

But I'm doing this, putting up with everyones BULLSHIT, for the server.

Because I enjoy playing here.

And I don't want it going to pots because of people like you.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Know about*

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

You know there's an edit feature, right Toasties?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

I think you need to clear up one issue, this all didn't start over a map change. This all started over her muting someone for what she saw as mic spamming on the server. As an admin any mic spamming should be muted, as she did. You got upset, because you wanted to hear the mortal combat song. It eventually stemmed into you being a complete jackass to a fellow admin, for no reason. Arguing over a simple map change, in which she put up a vote, you would cancel the vote. It is also apparent that you wanted to play on cannonry, and I believe, in my personal opinion, that you got upset, cause you voted for the map and didn't get to play on it. No one else liked the map, and voted for it to be gone. As I have said in early post, you have to be the worst admin I have ever seen. You need to realize you are only an admin at IBIS because you -pay- for your admin. Otherwise you would not be, cause you are a complete ass, who gives no respect. One who gives no respect, gets no respect. This is why no one ever backs you up. I really believe you should realize you are incorrect, when everyone in the server is telling you, you are acting like a dick. You make petty arguments, and make yourself look like an imbecile. I think that an admin should be doing his/her job. Promoting the server and bringing players. When you start talking, it shows a lack of intelligence, as you make really -no- point. Most players I have run into, do not like you, simply because you are an ass to most people who step foot into the server. We are here to play, not listen to the All Mighty Virtus. As my last post said, go fuck yourself with a retractable baton.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You know there's an edit feature, right Toasties?
    lmao.

Yea.

But I get % points for posting again.

8. Default

Again, i'm not taking sides...

I know that certain admins will run votes at times, even if they are not the "senior" admin... because they want what's best for the server and to keep the people happy.

However... doing so will cause controversy (see previous posts).
    If the majority of the server dislikes the map, let it load... then RTV that shit.
    Being as I was never admin in GG, I never had the luxory of just putting up a map vote. I type RTV and then tell the people in the server to RTV. (Make enough friends and this can change into votekick j/k)

Majority of the people will be happy.
    One less flame thread (although I love flame threads)

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

ok im not readin her essay.... 11 people voted for cannory.. we all gonna paly it.. Chelsy says.. ohh that map is bad.. and puts CHURCHERS OUTTA THE FUCKIN AIR... JUST SHE FUCKIN WANTS TO... IF PEOPLE FUCKIN VOTED FOR IT DONT FUCKIN CHANGE IT.. AGAIN.. GO READ THE FUCKIN RULES!
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    ok im not readin her essay.... 11 people voted for cannory.. we all gonna paly it.. Chelsy says.. ohh that map is bad.. and puts CHURCHERS OUTTA THE FUCKIN AIR... JUST SHE FUCKIN WANTS TO... IF PEOPLE FUCKIN VOTED FOR IT DONT FUCKIN CHANGE IT.. AGAIN.. GO READ THE FUCKIN RULES!
    Is virtus going to have to choke a bitch?............

HAHA J/K
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers