Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alexander August 3rd 1:49pm

1. Default Alexander August 3rd 1:49pm

I wasn't going to post this because frankly i'd rather just not play with 'holier-than-thou' admins and be subjected to their bullshit, but maybe somebody pissed in this guys cornflakes (afterall, it was a sunday afternoon), we all make mistakes.

Name in Game: Alexander
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0: 4369837
    Who banned you: Phalanx <ibis>
    When: Approximately 1:49pm
    Where: GunGame Server (69.9.42.167:27015)
    Why banned: The above noted admin kicked me for talking on the mic, then muted me as soon as i got back in. When asked why i was being treated as such by fellow players and even another admin, Phalanx claimed i had been cursing (is this not an integrate part of CS gameplay?) and that "this is a christian server" (what exactly does religion have to do with CS? or IBIS gaming for that matter?). He began making fun of the defending admins accent (the only other person on mic), proclaiming "and who the fuck are you?". I chose to stand my ground after the defending admin unmuted me, since Phalanx was obviously on an ego trip, i decided to call him out on it - i called him "a little bitch" for his actions. k+b proceeded immediately after.

Other/Reason to unban: If standing up for yourself is against the rules then my ban should stand (no pun intended). http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=460

2. Default

Adult language is allowed on the servers and violating a rule such as mic spamming or yelling at an admin is a day ban at most. This user is unbanned

3. Default

dam whats the fucks gonna happen to me when im in gg - shit,im from new york, i fucking curse every fucking 5 minutes for fuck sakes.

lmao i just read what i wrote 5 curses in that alone... lmao

4. Default

holy fucking shit, where the hell did you get that filthy fucking mouth from? damn

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Adult language is allowed on the servers and violating a rule such as mic spamming or yelling at an admin is a day ban at most. This user is unbanned
    Agreed, looks like the ban is still active though.

6. Default

Ok it is working now!

You said: STEAM_0:0: 4369837 but it is STEAM_0:0:4369837

7. Default

it must be because im tired but they look the same to me lol

8. Default

dadddy????

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    it must be because im tired but they look the same to me lol
    Space before the 4....