Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is zombie server down?

1. Default Is zombie server down?

I cannot play it

2. Default

CS:S Update, Zero is working on it so far.
    Be patient.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

3. Unhappy What happend to zombie mod?

How come it doesnt work!?

4. Default

The CS:S Update broke the mods and so zero is fixing it, just be patient.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

5. Default

is everyone on the web retarded?

valve just issued a major update, changeing the engine version, and breaking every single mod.

thus, zm wouldn't work. if you haven't noticed, most other servers are all fucked up too. about 8 topic on this site deal with the update and talk about how all our servers got fucked.

zero's working his ass off to put stuff together, but so far only gg and ub are back up. be patient, look into stuff a bit more, and have a nice day
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

to all the retards!!!!!!!!!get with the freakin program....i understand u guys r slow but u should of been here by now...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is everyone on the web retarded?
    To answer your question: Yes.

8. Default

virtues is the patience of all mothers

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    I cannot play it

nah just be patient dude.. it will be up. its not the end of the wolrd yet. the world will end in 2012 so we have time.
    aside from that. i'm sure that if Jesus wanted a potriat of himself, he would've definitly wanted more clothing lol

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    nah just be patient dude.. it will be up. its not the end of the wolrd yet. the world will end in 2012 so we have time.
    aside from that. i'm sure that if Jesus wanted a potriat of himself, he would've definitly wanted more clothing lol
    Lmfao...

Also i will be on the moon before its 2012
    - Jeff Cooper