View Poll Results: Valve is retarded, yes?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

1 9.09%
  • YES.

0 0%
  • FUCK YES.

5 45.45%
  • Grr...

5 45.45%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ...halp?

1. Default ...halp?

Everytime I try to launch any game on steam, it gives me this message:

Steam servers are currently too busy to process your request.

Please try again in a few minutes.
    It's been like, 15 minutes or so.

Is it brokeded?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

i just got that then cs s updated now i cant play becouse i am running a newer version

3. Default

Yup.

Problem solved...

Update just hit, why is valve so retarded?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

because your retarded and valve hates you

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    because your retarded and valve hates you
    That was mean.

6. Default

its cause steam just launched another update. all the servers are locked till updated.

restarting a server may fix it, or zero might have 2 do some shit... or all the mods might be completely fucked again who knows.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-21-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    its cause steam just launched another update. all the servers are locked till updated.

restarting a server may fix it, or zero might have 2 do some shit... or all the mods might be completely fucked again who knows.
    cross your fingersss

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    cross your fingersss
    the hell is that supposed 2 mean? I asked you 2 restart it 25 mins ago and you've been playing the oh I havent noticed your PMs on steam yet game...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

Let's hope Valve didn't fuck everything up.

;_;

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Let's hope Valve didn't fuck everything up.

;_;
    omfg... I'm gonna snap if they did... I'm pissed off enough that for the first time today I can play, and now I cant

Maynard - The WCS Guy