Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crosshair Macro's

Default Crosshair Macro's

Some people are wondering how to get small crosshairs, black crosshairs, and white crosshairs. So here are some macro's ive made up to give you color'd macro's and small ones. You can change the bind key IE: bind "f1" or bind "f101234". If you have questions post them. PS.

For bright yellow

bind"f5""cl_legacy_crosshair 2; cl_crosshairalpha 999999; cl_crosshaircolor 3; cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; cl_crosshairscale 25000; cl_crosshairsize .5; cl_crosshairthickness 3; cl_crosshairusealpha 1"

(on the yellow collor, the 3 commands for red green and blue (cl_crosshaircolor_g _r _b) are void beause cl_crosshaircolor is NOT set to 5.)

for black

bind"f6""cl_legacy_crosshair 2; cl_crosshairalpha 999999; cl_crosshaircolor 5; cl_crosshaircolor_r 0; cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; cl_crosshaircolor_b 0; cl_crosshairscale 25000; cl_crosshairsize .5; cl_crosshairthickness 3; cl_crosshairusealpha 1"

for white bind

bind"f7""cl_legacy_crosshair 2; cl_crosshairalpha 999999; cl_crosshaircolor 5; cl_crosshaircolor_r 255; cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; cl_crosshaircolor_b 255; cl_crosshairscale 25000; cl_crosshairsize .5; cl_crosshairthickness 3; cl_crosshairusealpha 1"

(for these 2. When you put 5 in the cl_crosshaircolor command you are using your cl_crosshaircolor_r _b _g. So all 0's for those 3 commands is black and all 255's are for the 3 are white)
    Last edited by Superman; 01-01-2011 at 09:11 PM.

2. Default

cool man.

Thanks man!

4. Default

ya man

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

For realz man

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    For realz man
    you all sound gay...MAN!

I do not.... man...

8. Default

awesome i appreciate this i finally got my small crosshairs back but these black cross hairs are awesome and a hell of a lot easier to see. HEADSHOTS HERE I COME....MAN
    Last edited by Solarsoul; 10-14-2010 at 09:25 AM.

9. Default

^ Combo breaker.. Man.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    ^ Combo breaker.. Man.
    Totally..... Man