Thread: No steam connection....

1. Default No steam connection....

Anyone else having this problem ?

2. Default

Glad I wasn't the only one, its fine now I guess steam was just down for maintenance.

3. Default

Steam is gay.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Steam is gay.
    youre homo erotic.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    youre homo erotic.
    Gay = Happy

6. Default

Hey yo CO you are a restart retard! are you cereals this is the first time you've gotten this? or are you just stressed and forgot? you are 8 years old at least! granted we didn't get this error until 1.6.... but you have to have caught on by now.
    now you owe me an extra bedmat.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    Hey yo CO you are a restart retard! are you cereals this is the first time you've gotten this? or are you just stressed and forgot? you are 8 years old at least! granted we didn't get this error until 1.6.... but you have to have caught on by now.
    now you owe me an extra bedmat.
    haha thats funny. I don't give out bedmats for free. What goods do you have from your commissary ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    haha thats funny. I don't give out bedmats for free. What goods do you have from your commissary ?
    I have a weeks worth of fun-size potato chips for you (what is that like 50 bags normally?) I KNOW you won't pass that up. hahaha you set yourself up for that one!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    I have a weeks worth of fun-size potato chips for you (what is that like 50 bags normally?) I KNOW you won't pass that up. hahaha you set yourself up for that one!
    Throw in now&laters and jolly ranchers and you have yourself a deal.