Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: !give command being abused and calling IBIS admins gay

1. Default !give command being abused and calling IBIS admins gay

I was pmed by a regular stating that |SGC| TØkΣя2 <sgc.a> STEAM_0:1:15735706 was abusing the !give command. I enter the server and i gave warnings to whoever abuses !give will be punished.
    |SGC| TØkΣя2 <sgc.a> decides to make a remark saying that IBIS admins are gay. As procedure I muted him. A standard admin named Zaraki <Ibis.a> STEAM_0:0:15758258 decides to unmute Toker thus overruling another admin saying that !give command abusing is not a rule. We have clearly stated in the forums that abusing the !give command is breaking the rules of the GG server.
    Also disrespecting admins is another rule. He was muted. Not slayed or kicked but muted. Zero can you tell this noob admin that he cannot overule other admins in the server ?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157 <===== TO the noob admin. Read.
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 06-14-2008 at 06:56 PM.

2. Default Understand This And Understand This Well

look here and read this carfully there are alot of reg's that use this command so you better get ready to give alot of warnings fool and to the admin thing ha ive nver said that and pules you must some head treatments fool i said that you have to much power and that you need to learn how how to use it thank you so muteing me every map is uncalled for the use command is there for you too get the right weapon right well tell that to everyone that use's it im not the only one or will ever be there are alot of reg's that play at the gg server that use it so i guess you and your firends have alot of warnings to give a gg means you kill to win not sit and reload like a pub thats why it aint in there duh so please take a pill and leave the gg to the gg'ers and the pubbing to the pubbers till zero says so im going to do it..... i like zero and i love the ibis servers but you are taking this to far

3. Default

Yes, i did overruled him Zero, Because I and many other "Players" on GG have never seen toker abuse the !give in anyway. If your saying that he was abusing it. How was he abusing it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
    Yes, i did overruled him Zero, Because I and many other "Players" on GG have never seen toker abuse the !give in anyway. If your saying that he was abusing it. How was he abusing it?
    I have seen him use it numerous times. He uses it in the middle of a battle to get a brand new clip and avoid having to reload.

Quote Originally Posted by toker2 View Post
    look here and read this carfully there are alot of reg's that use this command so you better get ready to give alot of warnings fool and to the admin thing ha ive nver said that and pules you must some head treatments fool i said that you have to much power and that you need to learn how how to use it thank you so muteing me every map is uncalled for the use command is there for you too get the right weapon right well tell that to everyone that use's it im not the only one or will ever be there are alot of reg's that play at the gg server that use it so i guess you and your firends have alot of warnings to give a gg means you kill to win not sit and reload like a pub thats why it aint in there duh so please take a pill and leave the gg to the gg'ers and the pubbing to the pubbers till zero says so im going to do it..... i like zero and i love the ibis servers but you are taking this to far
    Just because others do it should you? If you commit a crime would it make sense to use the excuse "everyone else is doing it".

5. Default

Yes but he was muted for disrespecting and admin not for using !give.

As I stated on another topic the first thing admins should do if the player the are speaking to will not listen or is disrespecting is mute them so that the admin can say what ever they need to without interruption.

6. Default

It is clear that I do need to make a new !give replacement mod that will prevent the use of it to reload a gun.

7. Default

He's also in this post disrespecting a IBIS member By calling them a fool,Why don't go play and stay in your stealth servers and disrepect your own members jackass.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It is clear that I do need to make a new !give replacement mod that will prevent the use of it to reload a gun.
    yeah set it up so it is disabled if they have the correct gun

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    He's also in this post disrespecting a IBIS member By calling them a fool,Why don't go play and stay in your stealth servers and disrepect your own members jackass.

it's funny u call that disrespect by callin someone a fool? NYS had been sayin that to everyone in the GG server, so by Toker sayin it here he is disrespectin him?

it's funny how NYS can say it to anyone he wants and it's cool but say it to him or an Ibis clan member and it's disrespect.

and about the !give command take it out, alot of people abuse it.

10. Default ....

LMAFAO LMAFAO Walter where do you think you come in on this subject fool this post had nothing to do with you! 1> the reason this commit was made is because there was no reason to mute me ever map

Im a dick.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 06-14-2008 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Toker is a fag.