Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nervous Meeting Parents For First Time

1. Default Nervous Meeting Parents For First Time

A woman goes to her boyfriend's parents' house for dinner.
    This is to be her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal.

The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli casserole. The gas pains are almost making her eyes water. Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and lets out a dainty little fart. It wasn't loud, but everyone at the table heard the toot.

Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing at the women's feet, and said in a rather stern voice, "Ginger!" The woman thought, "this is great!" and a big smile came across her face.

A couple minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again.
    This time, she didn't even hesitate. She let a much louder and longer fart rip. The father again looked at the dog and yelled, "dammit Ginger!" Once again the woman smiled and thought, "yes!"

A few minutes later the woman had to let another one rip. This time she didn't even think about it. She let rip with a fart that rivaled a train whistle blowing. Again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled, "dammit Ginger, get away from her before she shits on you!"

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

2. Default

we got a joke thread... try using it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Chronic, you're really bad about making entire threads for one joke.

But since this is out there, I have to tell you an actual story.

When I was about 22, I drove with my bf to meet my parents and brother at a restaurant downtown (I lived in a city 2 hours away). The conversation went smoothly and everyone seemed to like him. Then at the very end, he & I leave to walk back to our car and drive home, when my dad walks up to him, shakes his hand and says, "Son, I really like you. But I'm not sure I like your taste in women," and walks off.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Chronic, you're really bad about making entire threads for one joke.

But since this is out there, I have to tell you an actual story.

When I was about 22, I drove with my bf to meet my parents and brother at a restaurant downtown (I lived in a city 2 hours away). The conversation went smoothly and everyone seemed to like him. Then at the very end, he & I leave to walk back to our car and drive home, when my dad walks up to him, shakes his hand and says, "Son, I really like you. But I'm not sure I like your taste in women," and walks off.
    i press "j" for you ren.

:JEER:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Why don't Vegetarians moan during sex?

They refuse to admit a piece of meat made them happy

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Why don't Vegetarians moan during sex?

They refuse to admit a piece of meat made them happy

Clone
    clone, you're my new hero. holy shit i laughed so hard at that
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

A guy asks a girl "have you ever had magic sex?"

the girl says "no how do you do that?'

the guy says "we fuck then you disappear, tada bitch!"

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    A guy asks a girl "have you ever had magic sex?"

lol. again. nice.

Quote Originally Posted by clone View Post
    a guy asks a girl "have you ever had magic sex?"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post

methinks ren has