Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: vat ees up!!!

1. Default vat ees up!!!

hello people! i've been playing on the gungame server for a while so i decided to join.lets all get along and make the world a better place =D

2. Default

Was ist los? Willkommen. Du willst magst sie server. Wir bist kuhl leute.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Auch, Carina sind nicht so kuhl. Sie ist heiss. Und herr BraunMann, wilkommen nach IBISgaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Auch, Carina sind nicht so kuhl. Sie ist heiss. Und herr BraunMann, wilkommen nach IBISgaming.
    haha lol.. the two of you just reminded me of my german class today so you have me all laughing now..

Anways..
    Hi there
    Welcome to the drama..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

oh wat up brown man

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    haha lol.. the two of you just reminded me of my german class today so you have me all laughing now..

Anways..
    Hi there
    Welcome to the drama..
    Wo ist mein Kuhlschrank? Hast du mein Kuhlschrank geschmeckt? Warum musst dich mein Kuhlschrank gegessen? Verpiss dich, du bist ein Kuhlschrankesseren.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Wo ist mein Kuhlschrank? Hast du mein Kuhlschrank geschmeckt? Warum musst dich mein Kuhlschrank gegessen? Verpiss dich, du bist ein Kuhlschrankesseren.
    fuck translator sites.

and welcome 2 the forums.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    fuck translator sites.
    Rough Translation

"Where is my refrigerator? Did you taste my refrigerator? Why must you eat my refrigerator? Fuck you, you are a refrigerator eater?"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    fuck translator sites.

and welcome 2 the forums.
    lol, i can only imagine what they gave you as a translation

Rough Translation

"Where is my refrigerator? Did you taste my refrigerator? Why must you eat my refrigerator? Fuck you, you are a refrigerator eater?"
    yeah, although i believe it should have been meinen (or -em, forget which) since it's...dativ case?

10. Default

Time to consult Rosetta stone!
    Last edited by anex; 03-22-2012 at 12:18 AM.