Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: |SensenmanN| - 9/15 - 4:30EST

1. Default |SensenmanN| - 9/15 - 4:30EST

|SensenmanN|
    STEAM_0:1:2117284
    Who banned you: No idea.
    When: around 4:30ish
    Where: ZM server, trying to cade
    Why banned: No idea, I'd like to know...

Other/Reason to unban: Don't even know what I did, so I just want to know why I'm banned.

I also don't know how long the ban was for....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SensenmanN View Post
    |SensenmanN|
    STEAM_0:1:2117284
    Who banned you: No idea.
    When: around 4:30ish
    Where: ZM server, trying to cade
    Why banned: No idea, I'd like to know...

Other/Reason to unban: Don't even know what I did, so I just want to know why I'm banned.

I also don't know how long the ban was for....
    "trying to cade"
    you're funny.
    I got called in by players to ban a cade breaker/blocker
    and kept an eye on you for 2 maps..

You seemed like you weren't doing anything wrong, maybe because you saw an admin had joined the game.
    It was on church of mint correct?
    I saw you shoot down a vending machine on purpose and get the whole team killed.

Don't break cades next time.

You should be unbanned in an hour or two.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    "trying to cade"
    you're funny.

You seemed like you weren't doing anything wrong, maybe because you saw an admin had joined the game.
    I saw you shoot down a vending machine on purpose and get the whole team killed.

Time to get rid of douche bags...!!!!!!!
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    I was in the middle of a game in GMOD..but, closed it just to come in and make the players happy

From what I saw, this guy deserved it.

5. Default

"trying to cade"
    you're funny.

Sorry but I didn't cade break once... infact I was intentionally making cades in rooms by self on that church map so no1 would mess with my cades.

I guess I can't argue with the word of an admin, but I don't shot people's cades to get in.... because I hate when peps do that to my cades. I didn't shoot, and don't remember shooting anyone's cade.

Can you tell me where you saw me cade break? Like were on the map? The only 2 times I got a cade was one I made myself, by myself... I did get zombi-fied in a room with others trying to make a cade, maybe thats what you were refering to? I never shot anyone's cade though, lol.

TL;DR : If it's a short ban, then it's w/e, I just don't like being banned for stuff I didn't do, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post

Sorry but I think this is complete bullshit... I am now being called a douche bag for something I didn't do... I've been playing on the server for months with friends without any trouble. Never once have I been yelled at by an admin for anything, and now all the sudden I am a douche bag? Also, lets saw I did break a cade to get in, you said yourself I was playing fine the whole time you watched me, until I broke 1 cade, and got banned? Isn't there any ramp up of punishment from going from a perfectly fine player, to shooting a vending machine and being insta banned?

6. Default

Sorry but I didn't cade break once... infact I was intentionally making cades in rooms by self on that church map so no1 would mess with my cades.

I guess I can't argue with the word of an admin, but I don't shot people's cades to get in.... because I hate when peps do that to my cades. I didn't shoot, and don't remember shooting anyone's cade.

Can you tell me where you saw me cade break? Like were on the map? The only 2 times I got a cade was one I made myself, by myself... I did get zombi-fied in a room with others trying to make a cade, maybe thats what you were refering to? I never shot anyone's cade though, lol.

TL;DR : If it's a short ban, then it's w/e, I just don't like being banned for stuff I didn't do, lol.

Sorry but I think this is complete bullshit... I am now being called a douche bag for something I didn't do... I've been playing on the server for months with friends without any trouble. Never once have I been yelled at by an admin for anything, and now all the sudden I am a douche bag?
    My dude, you know the area with the 2 rooms..where you go down a ramp?
    The room to the left with the 2 vending machines. There were already ct's in there with the cade up, and you shot it down..zombies charged in and killed all of you. I was watching that in spectator mode..looked kind of funny but, I had to go ahead and ban you. Please don't break cades next time.

7. Default

Sen is a friend of mine and I can vouch for him that's he's definitely not one of those d-bag or rule breaking type.

8. Default

Also, lets saw I did break a cade to get in, you said yourself I was playing fine the whole time you watched me, until I broke 1 cade, and got banned? Isn't there any ramp up of punishment from going from a perfectly fine player, to shooting a vending machine and being insta banned?
    nope! not at all.

zmod tends to be pretty hectic. it was a fairly short ban, i might have gona a little less, but it's not too out of the ordinary.

live and learn i suppose
    ~!priest
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

My dude, you know the area with the 2 rooms..where you go down a ramp?
    The room to the left with the 2 vending machines. There were already ct's in there with the cade up, and you shot it down..zombies charged in and killed all of you. I was watching that in spectator mode..looked kind of funny but, I had to go ahead and ban you. Please don't break cades next time.
    The further one back right? I am sorry, but I still have to disagree with you, even though I know it makes me look worse, I still don't ever remember cade breaking.

I don't mind taking the ban if you feel it was deserved, but I am just wondering if there normally is some sort of ramp up of punishment for bans.

I can't really fight your word, so I'll shut up, but I would just like to say I didn't break anyone's cade, and being called names and shit is a little bit ridiculous... I've been playing on the server for quite a few months with no problems... and now all the sudden all of this....

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nope! not at all.

zmod tends to be pretty hectic. it was a fairly short ban, i might have gona a little less, but it's not too out of the ordinary.

live and learn i suppose
    ~!priest
    Yeah I don't mind the short ban and such, I just don't want to get trashed talked and shit over something I didn't do.... Seems a bit unfair that I can't really fight it.

Put yourself in my shoes, lets pretend you believe me and I did nothing wrong, what can I do.... Nothing but sit here and take it. So I will. I am just not happy about being called a douche for no reason.

10. Default

The further one back right? I am sorry, but I still have to disagree with you, even though I know it makes me look worse, I still don't ever remember cade breaking.

I don't mind taking the ban if you feel it was deserved, but I am just wondering if there normally is some sort of ramp up of punishment for bans.

I can't really fight your word, so I'll shut up, but I would just like to say I didn't break anyone's cade, and being called names and shit is a little bit ridiculous... I've been playing on the server for quite a few months with no problems... and now all the sudden all of this....
    I was specing you the whole time..
    lol..