Thread: Client and Server Connection Issue

Default Client and Server Connection Issue

So, I finally got HLSS working and decided to pop into a couple of servers to see how they sounded for others ( i enjoy my feedback...) and well, my fps went from 100 normal to like 30 - 40... yet it felt like i was at 20 fps most prolly. Restarted the computer, come back on to see I cant connect to any servers...?

Short version for people who dont wanna read above : "Client and Server product versions do not match." wth?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

servers arent updated yet.

...brb update hates me

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    ...brb update hates me

Delete your "bin" folder in the "cstrike" folder, and redownload CSS. I had this problem and I had to reinstall like five times.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Delete your "bin" folder in the "cstrike" folder, and redownload CSS. I had this problem and I had to reinstall like five times.
    this

actually, deleteing bin and revalidateing files will work better. takes almost a sixth of the time and just gives you what you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I do not even click revalidate when i get an install error i just delete client registry or the bin and then run the game and it will dl what ever it needs.