Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: boomer0901

1. Default boomer0901

Application for Boomer0901 aka boomer aka boomer(ISIDC).

1. Name: Bryan
    2. Location: South St. Paul, MN
    3. Age: 35

Well what to say, about a year and half ago I was just scrolling through some servers and came upon the ISIB GG server, and pretty much that is the only server I play on anymore, starting to branch off into your pub, and zombie as well.

I've been hanging around for some time, even though probably very few actually even realise it. I'm not a great CCS player, as by my stats I'm generally a .500 player, but playing on the GG server has been a fun experience and has greatly improved my game. When I first started I'd see score of 9-20 to end games, now I'm usually in the 23-18 range, only 3 wins, as there is a ton of great players on the GG server.

I'd love to wear the IB tag as I have no plans on playing anywhere else, nor have I really ever caught on to being in a clan in the 4 years I've been playing CCS.

I have a shit ton of gaming experience in my background that probably runs well over 5,000 games played in my 30 years gaming career starting at age 5 with pong, to intillvision, comm64, appleII, jadda, jadda, jadda.

I'm usally a very fare person when it comes to conflicts, I rarely take sides as I tend to evaluate evidence vs. emotion.

Any other questions feel free to PM me or talk to me when I'm in GG server.

Cya in game,

Bryan
    Last edited by boomer0901; 07-12-2010 at 07:39 PM.

2. Default

WOAH Jip hasn't commented on this yet??
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    WOAH Jip hasn't commented on this yet??
    i saw it, hit reply, and decided to let this one go. apparently there are some people that don't quite appreciate it...

plus a truck pulled in at that exact moment so i had to go do my job.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Yes I know this is only my 3rd post, been around for a long time, but if you want posts vs quality of person I guess, I can post 1k some time tonight

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    Yes I know this is only my 3rd post, been around for a long time, but if you want posts vs quality of person I guess, I can post 1k some time tonight
    LMFAO

+1 just for saying that

6. Default

Ooooooohhhh hahaha Jip wait come back and respond we need a good flame thread i'm quite bored right now
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Ooooooohhhh hahaha Jip wait come back and respond we need a good flame thread i'm quite bored right now
    nope! this one got some serious balls.

give it about 6 months and as long as he doesnt turn out to be an asshat, he got my support
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nope! this one got some serious balls.

give it about 6 months and as long as he doesnt turn out to be an asshat, he got my support
    Damn
    Got pug?

9. Default

Ty mag

Like I said I'm not going anywhere I like this server, so why not were the tag, if I get turned down it's not a huge deal, christ it took me 1yr and almost 9months to get on the website. I'd say there wasn't a sense of urgency involved

I'm just a mid 30's brutaly honest person that doesn't really take shit from anyone. You either love me or hate me. I don't go out of my way to make enemies but if someone is being a douche bag I have no problem letting them know it.
    Last edited by boomer0901; 07-13-2010 at 06:21 PM.

10. Default

Ty mage
    Wait....Wait...... did you just call me MAGE!!!!!!!!!

It's MAG!!!!!!!!!!

So +1-1= 0 for those of you that cant do math.
    Boomer fix it and i may give you your +1 back