Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year's Eve, 2010!

1. Default Happy New Year's Eve, 2010!

In case you're not here tomorrow, I would like to wish everyone a very happy New Year's Eve!

May all the best come true for you in 2010! The warmest wishes, and the kindest regards!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

Have a good new years walter. I know I will.

3. Default

gonna be an intresting new year without the drugs and cigs

Happy new year to all!

5. Default

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Shalomn Shalaah, Happy Kwanzaa, Hakppy Chanukkah, and to those I missed, without risking political correctness or celebratory festival etiquettes; Happy Holidays!!!

~Rogue

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Shalomn Shalaah, Happy Kwanzaa, Hakppy Chanukkah, and to those I missed, without risking political correctness or celebratory festival etiquettes;

Happy Holidays!!!
    Hey! Its New Years. Its what us Americans celebrate! We are a Christian nation and we are sick of your Atheist ideals making its way into our homes. Its New Years, Not happy holidays. When I go to a store I want to hear when I leave, "Happy new year!" not "Happy Holidays."

Pft you Atheist scum make me sick. Thank you Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck for telling us about the war the Atheist and Liberals have claimed against "New Years."

... Sorry I had to throw that in there.

7. Default

I am better than American... I am a Vermonter!

if not for Vermonters, we would all be speaking English now, instead of American!

~Chronic

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    gonna be an intresting new year without the drugs and cigs
    hows that coming along for ya anyway?

and hope you all have a good night tomorrow.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Happy New Year to all!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Hey! Its New Years. Its what us Americans celebrate! We are a Christian nation and we are sick of your Atheist ideals making its way into our homes. Its New Years, Not happy holidays. When I go to a store I want to hear when I leave, "Happy new year!" not "Happy Holidays."

Pft you Atheist scum make me sick. Thank you Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck for telling us about the war the Atheist and Liberals have claimed against "New Years."

... Sorry I had to throw that in there.
    I was about to stab a bitch.

Oh.. and Happy New years.