Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned G-4ce

1. Default Banned G-4ce

I just banned G-4ce around 2:30 PM in the Pub server for refusing to take off the IBISA tag that he had on.

Yesterday he came into the pub server and when I did ma_admins he was not listed. He said that he was admin but he wasn't on the lsit. I kick him and tell him to remove his tag.

I have a demo from yesterday which clearly shows me asking him a number of times to remove his tag. Also shown is the ma_admins. Along with a few nice remarks he made before I kicked him again.

Dutch, Rev, Assassin, Dildo and many other players saw this.

2. Default

I saw him yesterday with that tag...he showed in spec for 2-3 minutes....i was confused too...i asked a couple of pple if he was now an admin...by the time i figures out he wasn t ...he left.... anyway....

how long is the ban???

Peace

3. Default

I banned for a day. I figured Zero would post by then. If he doesn't then Ill just ban him again if he has the tag until Zero says else

4. Default

there is a admin called g4ce, he plays on the zmod server frequently, than again this might be an imposter

5. Default

ok ok ill tell you all what i told hitman now

G-4ce is an admin. When Zero activated his admin a loooong time ago he forget to add him to pub just gave him gg and zombie. Zero was suppose to fix this or G-4ce was suppose to talk to him about it and never did. one or the other.

G-4ce just happened to be in the presence of someone that knew how to use ma_admins. I know it was him today and not an imposter for pure fact that we had an argument last week about something in zombie and he mentioned the reasoning as to why today while i was in there, i left for a couple mins and came back to see him getting banned. He's just usually in zombie so noone sees him in pub.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Default

Cool!...Thanks project....would you marry me?

Peace

7. Default

get uin linr ...... sooooo smashed

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    ok ok ill tell you all what i told hitman now

G-4ce is an admin. When Zero activated his admin a loooong time ago he forget to add him to pub just gave him gg and zombie. Zero was suppose to fix this or G-4ce was suppose to talk to him about it and never did. one or the other.

G-4ce just happened to be in the presence of someone that knew how to use ma_admins. I know it was him today and not an imposter for pure fact that we had an argument last week about something in zombie and he mentioned the reasoning as to why today while i was in there, i left for a couple mins and came back to see him getting banned. He's just usually in zombie so noone sees him in pub.
    He also came into the ZM server right after being banned from the Pub server. He used "team(chat): @" and told us he'd just been banned from the Pub server.

9. Default

This was just a simple misunderstanding. Someone unban him please ?

10. Default

Well now that I know hes an admin on the Zombie Mod server, I won't ban him.

He had no way of proving that he was an admin on the pub server and no one has ever heard of him before. He told me to check the forums but he only had 4 posts at the time which were useless.

So I did what I was supposed to do.