Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse: fLoSs

Default Admin Abuse: fLoSs

Server: GunGame
    Admin Name: fLoSs
    Time: Saturday October 31st, 4:00pm EST
    Map: Simpsons_X

So I've told fLoSs to add his admin tag while in (Admin Only) chat 3 times now and he has yet to change it. Yet he continues to use admin commands on other players and threatening to kick other players as well.

EDIT: fLoSs just banned player "Jo" at 4:04pm EST on Map: Simpsons_X without warning and without his tag on...still. Jo team attacked twice that I saw in one round and BAM, banned.

EDIT: Other players and admin Envy have told him to add his tag and he refuses saying "Zero doesn't care". He also said he doesn't "give a fuck" that he is banning/kicking without prior warnings or punishment.

Just adding this in here seeing how it is the most appropriate thread to place it in.

Im sick of admins like this, the ones that pay $11 a month to enhance the size of their E-Peen.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post

Im sick of admins like this, the ones that pay $11 a month to enhance the size of their E-Peen.

lmfao

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Would help if there was a demo.

If this is the case? Fuck.

4. Default

One day we won't need to record demos.

That's when there will be a 24/7 bot that records everything that goes on in the server. That day will forever go down in history.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

I did say to put his tag on

On jo, he has been warned multiple times on multiple maps, I know I have temp banned him (30min iirc) for it. I have no sympathy there.

floss is a good admin, better behaved then most and even some clan members when I rarely see them play GG.

the tag he should wear IMO, but it is also a very small thing to post a thread about..... Who is having more issues of a triviality? my 2c

6. Default

i just wana start this post out with a ROFL

FAILURE

A: tragedy joined AFTER the person was warned for team killing (not team attacking) he was one of those douches that just sits in spawn team killing.

B: I have played with zero many times with no tag, and asked him if i needed to put it on to which he replied that he didnt mind.

C: another admin joining a game you need to put your tag on and being all pissy about it probably isn't the best way to go about it.

D: Envy did ask me, but he kinda did it in the right way. "yea i duno but u prolly do need the tag on"

E: God damn dude u have a way of turning things around. The "i dont give a fuck" is missing a little bit and somehow you added that to the wrong statement. You forgot 3 little words on the end of that friend "who you are" i said "i dont give a fuck who you are" That whole brain thing forgetting a couple words and the douchebaggedness toward other admin as soon as you join a game should proooobably get worked on. Otherwise no one's really gona like u.... just a thought. That and you should probably not try to order other admin to do something, cuz they're prolly not gona do it. If someone slaps your epeen in the face with their bigger better more sexy epeen(rofl), dont QQ about it in game, go to the forums and cry to someone that cares... and next time you QQ to the forums, try to do it when you're not on your rag, and when it's something relevant to post about.

admin abuse forums... lul

Quote Originally Posted by fLoSs View Post

B: I have played with zero many times with no tag, and asked him if i needed to put it on to which he replied that he didnt mind.
    I don't believe that shit unless zero says so in this thread. You need to learn how to follow the fucking rules.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

well on that note, i'm pretty sure when i joined that wasn't a rule. any changes been made in the past... year+ ? lul

that and somehow it was cute to change my name in game... isn't that against the rules? using admin on admin? hmmm curious...

Quote Originally Posted by fLoSs View Post
    well on that note, i'm pretty sure when i joined that wasn't a rule. any changes been made in the past... year+ ? lul

that and somehow it was cute to change my name in game... isn't that against the rules? using admin on admin? hmmm curious...
    That was a rule when you joined.

Also, my cat did it.
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 10-31-2009 at 04:08 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    That was a rule when you joined.

Also, my cat did it.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

please note that the current rules thread was posted 8-8-08... I know for a fact that when I started admin, it was not required. so please move on you were not there and thus have no real input in this thread.