Thread: CS:S gets clan tag system

1. Default CS:S gets clan tag system

Though, it's sort of fucked up. Clan tags have to be unique and are taken from the "Abbreviation" setting of a steam group. Anyone in that steam group can use that Abbreviation as their clan tag. It seems to disregard special characters (ie; {us} is the same as us). One thought is, we could have a private group of people who have admin, so you would be able to don a ibis.a clan tag. instead of changing your profile name all the time.

You can access the clan tag system via Options --> Multiplayer --> advanced, then clicking the clan dropdown.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Though, it's sort of fucked up. Clan tags have to be unique and are taken from the "Abbreviation" setting of a steam group. Anyone in that steam group can use that Abbreviation as their clan tag. It seems to disregard special characters (ie; {us} is the same as us). One thought is, we could have a private group of people who have admin, so you would be able to don a ibis.a clan tag. instead of changing your profile name all the time.

You can access the clan tag system via Options --> Multiplayer --> advanced, then clicking the clan dropdown.
    or just do it like you've always done it. just add it to your name
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

How would it know what servers to apply the tag to... it is not any more useful than changing your name. Also the non use of <> makes it totally useless.