Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Slipknot bassist dead!

Default Slipknot bassist dead!

For those who care.

Not "official" yet.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/373231...entertainment/

RIP

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 05-25-2010 at 09:52 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

R.I.P Paul Gray

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

It is weird that at the concert they did an ode to the "Fallen rockers of the last year" (since the last RotR). The day after this happens. This is absolutely nuts to me.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    It is weird that at the concert they did an ode to the "Fallen rockers of the last year" (since the last RotR). The day after this happens. This is absolutely nuts to me.
    did they mention Ronnie James Dio? he passed away 4 days ago
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    did they mention Ronnie James Dio? he passed away 4 days ago
    His name was everywhere, you better believe it. The rev from Avenged Sevenfold as well.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    His name was everywhere, you better believe it. The rev from Avenged Sevenfold as well.
    Thank god. It seriously was a tragedy when dio died. may his sould rest in peace w/ cliff burton, randy rhodes, and all the other rock and metal greats lost to the abyss
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Why must the good die young?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Why must the good die young?
    they're the only ones that do

9. Default

Being famous is difficult, contrary to popular belief. Some don't know how to handle it, and some let themselves get a sense of invincibility. Of course, the standards that old rock has set for our generation does not exactly help.

i know...it sucks