Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sprays

1. Arrow Sprays

Below are links to download official IBIS Gaming sprays:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/att...8&d=1220336088

Simply save it anywhere on your computer and in game browse and select the file. Then your new spray will show up in gaming. Users can also edit the spray and add there name ect. There is space above and below b/c the image file must be a square.

2. Default

Great can't wait to try one.

3. Default

If you use it try to post a pic ingame if you can so people can see what it looks like. I have a modified version that was made before this one so I can not post mine.

4. Default sprays

I have a mac and it wont let me upload sprays i can only use the sprays my css offers me, I cant even use my built in mac mic, dont hate the mac people though, half the people that own macs are only have them because theyre parents bought them, and we all need css in our lives, especially ibis gungame

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tatteezlee View Post
    I have a mac and it wont let me upload sprays i can only use the sprays my css offers me, I cant even use my built in mac mic, dont hate the mac people though, half the people that own macs are only have them because theyre parents bought them, and we all need css in our lives, especially ibis gungame
    1) necro
    2) sucks for you. fucking mac asshole. breaking css...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    2) sucks for you. fucking mac asshole. breaking css...
    speculation and finger pointing.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    speculation and finger pointing.
    well at least he got the "asshole" part right

succesful troll is succesful!!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well at least he got the "asshole" part right
    better an asshole than a Belgium

9. Default

no need to look down on us european folks, most americans are european decendants anyway learn ur history
    and "a Belgium"? how can anyone be a country? unless ofc u meant Belgian

succesful troll is succesful!!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    no need to look down on us european folks, most americans are european decendants anyway learn ur history
    and "a Belgium"? how can anyone be a country? unless ofc u meant Belgian
    OK! jeez! hahaha, take it easy! I yield! I YIELD!