View Poll Results: Are you down for another mafia game hosted by "WHAT" ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH i'm always a veteran.

10 62.50%
  • Sure, Im a newbie but i learned from this game.

5 31.25%
  • Fuck that, fuck it all. I don't want to play a What mafia game.

1 6.25%
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break Wars (Mafia)

1. Default

So I lose internet access doing some work for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose.
    Real fucking mature.

Nemesis has received a warning to chill the fuck out from this point regarding personal insults, targeting and threats. I would ask old bastard to also relax for the time being.

This is a mafia thread fine, but the thread is ALWAYS part of IBIS forums, so not only personally attacking people is against the mafia rules , but also against ibis rules, so whoever wants to fucking bicker with another player, take it to steam if you feel like enduring eachother there or blocking eachother
    But to clutter the forums with shit that other people (even new ibis community members passing through) have to swallow up to read your shit, that will no tolerated, not by this moderator's rules, nor by ibis rules.

Anyone who fails to follow this will not only be removed from the game, but the fact that I got complaints from 4 veterans about this, this also guarantees that you'll never be requested to join another mafia game hosted by any of those members at the very least
    There will also be the possibly to be reported to clan for permanent removal of the ibis forums community for personal attacks, that's assuming you guys don't actually bite bullets in real life.

Now everyone get back to fucking logical reasoning, move past this, chill the fuck out, or you will be handled.
    Friendly banter or pushing player buttons is fun, but directly insulting them and personally attacking them on a personal/family level has never been, nor will ever be accepted in mafia threads, in ibis, or even fucking real life ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record.

Clan has been informed of this situation for all future similar events if this kind of disrespect continues.

I have been given the GO to instantly report any personal attacks on anyone that happens within ibis forums. The next time, you won't be dealing with me but with clan with possible complete removal from the ibis community since you've received your warnings.

It's hilarious how this shit derailed so seriously, but if you force my hand, you will get more than my own.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    a) have you target me during the night or b) not and go about it in a different way.
    sounds like Nem has just claimed crazy gun-shop owner.

edit: or jester.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

keep the thread on track of it will be closed down for good. Nem, if you want to exploit the loop wholes of the community to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine, but leave the mans fucking family alone, I will not warn you about this again or have someone harassed like this in the community. Stop, or you will be stopped.

everyone play the game, relax and stop with the bullshit or foots are going to start going up asses.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Ok guys, games still live. Its been 9 hours since someones posted. Lets get a conversation going.
    Personal reform

5. Default

I'm down, let's get the ball rolling.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

6. Default

We haven't heard from Locust or Lily yet today, haven't heard from kion or wolf since Mikey and I claimed. Phil has posted, so I assume he's not counter claiming. We've claimed, so we have to make sure we aren't getting countered. Hopefully we can at least get a "here" post from the missing players so we can continue with as much information as we can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

7. Default

I'm here and reading. I don't have too much to add though unfortunately. I guess I can just claim myself as a VT. Dunno if you guys are gonna think i'm suspicious for not saying shit or what not but I'm just here trying to take what i think out of what people are saying.

John

Coffey

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    John

Coffey
    Isn't that from Green Mile? What the hell are you smoking?
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

Well that didn't turn out quick. I mean, I don't wanna play the mexican that was assigned to me. He smells funny.

- - - Updated - - -

*didn't work as expected rather. Dunno why I phrased it like that instead...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews