Thread: Hello Everyone.

1. Default Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to say hello. I just joined your community. I have been playing on your ZombieMod server for about a week and a half and the servers are awesome. I hope to talk to you all later.

2. Default

Welcome to the forums, cya on the servers!

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

I'll cya in my crosshairs!

4. Default

Not if I see you in my crosshairs first, Chronic! I must protect my brother!

5. Default

Hi angry hobo hope to see you more in the servers.

6. Default

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you in game more.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Not if I see you in my crosshairs first, Chronic! I must protect my brother!
    Just keep out of my crosshairs, daddy!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Hobo... I will be forced to try one of my father's tricks, when he was in Vietnam... <Hides under the sea of dead bodies, slowing the breathing, waiting for charlie to pass>

He used to tell me "horror" stories of his time in the service... And you know what is scarier than you coming to your friends aid... my father standing over me with a knife, while I was sleeping, thank goodness mom saved me... I love my Mother! She'll watch me back <Har Har Har>