Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitman APP

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Post whores never learn, the only way to shut her up is delete all her known posts
    Let it go.

Honestly, the "ZOMG POST WHORE ZOMG PEDOBEAR ZOMG POST POST POST" sit is getting old.

We get it already.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Let it go.

Honestly, the "ZOMG POST WHORE ZOMG PEDOBEAR ZOMG POST POST POST" sit is getting old.

We get it already.
    Wait a minute where does the pedobear thing come in here i haven't said that in like weeks you seem to be the only one complaining about it or your probably tired so i wont deal with your shit

and until i get my new comp ill continue to say it and well ill continue to be bored...im glad i could annoy you today

and this would aslo be where u stop starting shit on an app...
    Last edited by Death; 08-21-2009 at 04:09 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Wait a minute where does the pedobear thing come in here i haven't said that in like weeks you seem to be the only one complaining about it or your probably tired so i wont deal with your shit

and until i get my new comp ill continue to say it and well ill continue to be bored...im glad i could annoy you today

and this would aslo be where u stop starting shit on an app...
    1. Inthebutt keeps calling walter a pedobear and drones on and on about it in an attempt to start shit with him. Or he thinks it is funny. It was funny the first couple times, but now it has lost its luster and is no longer funny.

2. I'm not starting anything. You are being the abrasive one here. We know Autumn posts way too much. Acting like a dick about it isn't going to stop her (obviously because she posts at her leisure regardless of your response).

4. Default

Hitman TK'ed me on the PUB the other day and walter is a pedobear (its still funny as the first time)

hitman get accepted already, your holding up the line for the rest of us lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Hitman TK'ed me on the PUB the other day and walter is a pedobear (its still funny as the first time)

hitman get accepted already, your holding up the line for the rest of us lol.
    And Chelsea is a Postwhore. You forgot about that one.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    And Chelsea is a Postwhore. You forgot about that one.
    Who's Chelsea?

BTW EDIT:

Just for everyones information, the more you bitch and complain like a little pussy about my posting, the more I'm going to post.

Just a heads up hinnnttt

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Who's Chelsea?

BTW EDIT:

Just for everyones information, the more you bitch and complain like a little pussy about my posting, the more I'm going to post.

Just a heads up hinnnttt
    Shut the fuck up
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Bump and Good luck.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Good Luck !! DOBRA DOBRA !!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Good Luck !! DOBRA DOBRA !!!
    Is that from what that Polish chick taught you?

To say "dobra" is when you're referring to a feminine object, e.g. "dobra divchena" means "good girl," i.e. I think that's called a a nominative feminine adjective. "Dobre" ("e" not "a") means "good" without being a subjective verb.

Anyway, Polish girls are crazy.

I gotta learn how to say "good" in Portuguese now

Oh and good luck Hitman^^.