Thread: Amped

1. Default Amped

Hey everyone, I'm Amped, my real name is Adam. Been playing on the ibis servers for a little less than a week and loving being back to CS. Last time I played was a couple years ago, when you had to buy ammo lol. Back in the day I played under the name Amped or Penguin with the tags n/u, [NBB], [5g], and [i]. Just thought I'd say hi and that its good to be playing again.

2. Default

right then. Welcome back to the world that kicks realitys ass...

BTW im GOD of the gaming realm... GOD of LAUGHTER!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

welcome 2 the forums

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm Amped, my real name is Adam. Been playing on the ibis servers for a little less than a week and loving being back to CS. Last time I played was a couple years ago, when you had to buy ammo lol. Back in the day I played under the name Amped or Penguin with the tags n/u, [NBB], [5g], and [i]. Just thought I'd say hi and that its good to be playing again.
    Hi there and welcome to IBIS. Play by the rules, listen to your local admins and IBIS members, and have FUN!!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Hey amped, I've played with you before welcome to the forums.

6. Default

fucking stealing my name!!

welcome btw
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?