Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Getcha admin abuse

1. Default Getcha admin abuse

Who: Imgonnagetcha/Sillyhottie/Babyquirrel
    What: Slapped herself to the end of map
    Where: zm_zdf_marioescape
    When: 1:00 pm EST, July 26, 2009 (estimated timeframe)
    What admins were on: Christmas,Slasher (towards the end of the map and most likely didn't witness anything)
    Evidence:Recorded demos

Just today Getcha changed the map to zm_zdf_marioescape (she has admitted she is not good at that map) and slapped herself past multiple parts of the map.

She was also the first or second person to reach the end, and despite the fact she gave herself an unfair advantage, she jumped on the flag and killed everyone who hadn't made it yet; human and zombie.

Demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/260324585/getcha.dem.html

If there is any information I have not mentioned please let me know.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Who: Imgonnagetcha/Sillyhottie/Babyquirrel
    What: Slapped herself to the end of map
    Where: zm_zdf_marioescape
    When: 1:00 pm EST, July 26, 2009 (estimated timeframe)
    What admins were on: Christmas,Slasher (towards the end of the map and most likely didn't witness anything)
    Evidence:Recorded demos

Just today Getcha changed the map to zm_zdf_marioescape (she has admitted she is not good at that map) and slapped herself past multiple parts of the map.

She was also the first or second person to reach the end, and despite the fact she gave herself an unfair advantage, she jumped on the flag and killed everyone who hadn't made it yet; human and zombie.

Demo: http://rapidshare.com/files/260324585/getcha.dem.html

If there is any information I have not mentioned please let me know.
    This has been ongoing for a long time now. I have demos of her abuse....its ridiculous....

3. Default

A watse of 11 minutes. Thank you posting what nothing?!
    It happen once and some one was already there before her, no one was whining about it so wheres the abuse? If it happen many times then yes it would be abuse but only once. The so called "second time" she still got killed by the nuke at the end. Nothing thing I noticed I should of banned Lazytown for 1 day not 5 minutes. Christmas thank you for wasting all our time with this video that proves nothing.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
    P.S. Next time, make it shorter
    [/FONT
    ]
    Last edited by Pink; 07-26-2009 at 03:28 PM.

4. Default

I was there at mario escape and saw squirrel slap her self or heard to be more precise but she only managed to to survive once

all her other slaps on her self where epic fail after and before that really.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]A watse of 11 minutes. Thank you posting what nothing?!
    Wrong.
    It happen once and some one was already there before her, no one was whining about it so wheres the abuse?
    Abuse is abuse, regardless of who whines about it or not. She stopped because I told her to stop, and she had been doing it BEFORE i even started that demo.
    If it happen many times then yes it would be abuse but only once. The so called "second time" she still got killed by the nuke at the end.
    The outcome doesn't change the fact she was using the slap command to give her an unfair advantage.
    Nothing thing I noticed I should of banned Lazytown for 1 day not 5 minutes. Christmas thank you for wasting all our time with this video that proves nothing.
    Once again, it proves plenty, it just seems like you don't understand what abuse is exactly.

I don't care how many times she did it. Once is too much. Under no circumstances are you permitted as an admin to give yourself an unfair advantage and slap yourself to the end of a map (or attempt to slap yourself to the end of the map). For the amount of time she has had her admin she should know better.

YOU are also guilty of doing this. You slapped yourself up to the rails in bumfight, and that is unacceptable for you to do, regardless of your reason. You play with the hand you are dealt and you live and die based on what you do based on that. And what you are permitted to do is exactly what everyone else is. If everyone can't slap themselves up to the railing, neither can you. It's a simple fucking concept, and you should understand that by now.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    This has been ongoing for a long time now. I have demos of her abuse....its ridiculous....

It really has been happening a lot. She's even tagged me as a zombie by slapping herself up on that map with many boxes and the tower of boxes in the middle.

Thanks Christmas for finally posting about this.

7. Default

Wrong.
    Sorry 9 minutes was wasted. Only so called proof was in the first three minutes and again. Abuse is repeated that was only once. =)

Abuse is abuse, regardless of who whines about it or not. She stopped because I told her to stop, and she had been doing it BEFORE i even started that demo.
    So she stopped why did you posted it on the forums then?

Once again, it proves plenty, it just seems like you don't understand what abuse is exactly.
    I know what abuse is. Blocking is an hour ban, I dont like banning so I gave 5min instead.

YOU are also guilty of doing this. You slapped yourself up to the rails in bumfight, and that is unacceptable for you to do, regardless of your reason. You play with the hand you are dealt and you live and die based on what you do based on that. And what you are permitted to do is exactly what everyone else is. If everyone can't slap themselves up to the railing, neither can you. It's a simple fucking concept, and you should understand that by now.
    Screenshots? Demo? Nothing. Thats enough said.

PS next time you quote me get my font and color right.

8. Default

Sorry 9 minutes was wasted. Only so called proof was in the first three minutes and again. Abuse is repeated that was only once. =)
    "Abuse refers to the use or treatment of something (a person, item, substance, concept, idea or vocabulary) that is harmful. "

It does not have to be repeated for it to be considered abuse. If I ban you permanently that is still abuse even if I did it only once.
    So she stopped why did you posted it on the forums then?
    She should not be asked. She should know NOT to abuse her admin. Others have seen it before.
    I know what abuse is. Blocking is an hour ban, I dont like banning so I gave 5min instead.
    What?
    Screenshots? Demo? Nothing. Thats enough said.
    I didn't start a thread about you, but you and weeman both know you slapped yourself up there. So do others who were on the server at the time. Don't play stupid.

PS next time you quote me get my font and color right.
    It isn't my responsibility to change your font color when I quote. I'm not going to put through the extra effort just because you like your text pink.

9. Default

I've warned Getcha plenty of times about this. Pink, this is a reoccurring problem. Both C.O. and myself have known that Getcha has been doing this for awhile.

Pink, no offense or anything, but your a new admin. Even if you were an admin somewhere else, those servers weren't IBIS.

Sorry Getcha, but you didn't stop even after I asked you to, multiple times. If any punishment is given out, it should be to remove her slap ability.

Edit: Wonder why my post was half deleted. Can't remember what I said..
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-26-2009 at 04:34 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

PINK stop arguing with christmas.

you clearly don't use the slap command to give yourself an advantage.

using slap like that is CONSIDERED ABUSING ADMIN COMMANDS.

don't even get me started on you PINK out of all the admins on ZM right now, I really and honestly believe you are the worse one.

I'm gonna save that for another thread and keep this one on getcha.

oh and PS stop writing in pink, your a dude for christ sake.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-