Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Alright, I'm getting fucking pissed about this situation.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I've been nice to everyone since becoming a clan member.

I've even stop calling walter a pedobear.

I know that moron wasn't directed at me in her sig.

but its directed to someone in this community.

I'm not gonna stand by and let her disrespect someone in the IBIS community.
    My point has nothing to do with whether anyone abused. It has to do with the actions afterwards.

Hey Sin, I know something you don't know.

2. Default

In general when I get new abilities (when I got admin on IBIS servers, for example) I didn't use them at all until I understood that my interests didn't matter. It's about the people I'm serving in the end.

THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS.

Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Hey Sin, I know something you don't know.
    Ooooh! Tell me Tell me! I'll give you a lapdance!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Grow some nuts.

You don't know WHO it's directed at.

So stfu.
    it doesn't matter if I know or not.

you directed it at someone in the community.

there for you are calling someone a moron.

its my job as a clan member to make sure people in this community are being respected.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    whoa.. I'm listening 2 the ecstacy of gold ( main/known song from the good the bad and the ugly) while reading this thread... makes it uber intense.
    I'm listening to the Aquabats.

Listen to this and try to be serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hilaSm4CsA

I have like a dozen beers in me and like 5 shots of rum. WHY AM I STILL POSTING.

FUCK.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    it doesn't matter if I know or not.

you directed it at someone in the community.

there for you are calling someone a moron.

its my job as a clan member to make sure people in this community are being respected.
    To get respect, you must first show it.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    If mods can sensor someone for putting morons in their sig, then where does it end? Morons is about the least offensive offensive word I can think of. It's like saying "I like hamburgers with mustard on them" and a mod comes a long and is like "I don't like mustard" and banning you for it. It's stupid.

Censorship is a HUGE problem. I'll be honest -- I hope he revokes some of the new moderators privileges or at least teaches you people that what offends you doesn't really matter. It's what offends the majority that matters. It's not about the clan sticking together, it's about what's right in general.
    Your arguing about a very small slice of the abuse pie... the problem with your argument is you cant see everything. Autumn posted 8 threads about ITB supposed abuse... No one is on a giant censorship binge we are trying to get one member to act in a way 99% of you guys already act (like a civilized person).

We have been disscussing the problem in private for a while so I dont think Zero will be taking action against anyone trying to protecth his forums. Look at her posts is that really how you want your favorite server represented?

Are her words what you want new members reading? Please open your eyes and realize while censorship is a problem that doesnt give anyone the right to say whatever they want. Amrerica believes in the freedom of speech but that doesnt mean you should go out on the street and call a black person a N$@#%R... understand?

We gave an inch and she took a mile ... now we are cracking down.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 01-07-2010 at 03:15 AM.

8. Default

Respec'... DEEZ NUTZ!

EDIT: On your chin.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Ooooh! Tell me Tell me! I'll give you a lapdance!
    If I wanted to be sat on by a 500 pound narwhal I would just ask your mother.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I'm listening to the Aquabats.

Listen to this and try to be serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hilaSm4CsA

I have like a dozen beers in me and like 5 shots of rum. WHY AM I STILL POSTING.

FUCK.
    Lmfao... wtf is this?

Maynard - The WCS Guy