Thread: overflow hacker

1. Default overflow hacker

We have an overflow hacker on GG server at 7:21EST on monday 8-18-08

2. Default

edjet67 STEAM_0:1:19658507
    i banned him perm, i suspect he was the person who was doing it. it stopped after he stopped joining, and started lagging like it was about to when he rejoined.

3. Default

good catch envy

4. Default

Why is flawless giving cash in the gg server?

Inform "M 08/13/2008 - 18:08:00: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [HyDro <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:15522625] Executed : ma_csay no !give for reload" Hydro that !give is against the rules to reload and he should be kicking people for it not telling them to do it. If he is found doing it he is in trouble.

5. Default

I was telling people NOT to use !give for reload, only to use it for loss of gun, since the GG server has bugs, one being that half the time you don't receive the correct gun. But if !give is illegal all around, even if the server does bug you and give you the wrong gun, then I will kick people for doing it, if that is what you want.

I really don't understand your post clearly Zero. I think that is what you were saying, but I am not sure. That is usually what I tell people. I catch them using !give once, it's a warning... Twice, its a kick. That's what I've noticed other admins doing.

When did I ever tell people to use !give for reload? I am very confused. Either someone is setting me up, or you're misunderstanding something Zero, or I am misunderstanding something.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why is flawless giving cash in the gg server?

Inform "M 08/13/2008 - 18:08:00: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [HyDro <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:15522625] Executed : ma_csay no !give for reload" Hydro that !give is against the rules to reload and he should be kicking people for it not telling them to do it. If he is found doing it he is in trouble.

6. Default

I see, it looks like I read your log too fast lol. I thought you were saying, "NO! you should use !give to reload" not "no! do not ever use !give for reload."

Sorry about that my bad

7. Default

Haha it's aight Zero. Steamer came into the GG server while I was on and said Zero posted something bad about me kind of. I was unsure at first, and when I read it, I knew you were either talking about someone else, or you mis-read it.

It's just one of those days for ya

8. Default

Dont worry hydro, i love you forever. No matter what zero thinks or misreads.

PEW PEW PEW

PEW PEW PEW™