Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: idiot admins makeing up rules.

1. Default idiot admins makeing up rules.

ok. for all those admins who are telling lies in the server and makeing up your rules, refer to this post to make things clear for you idiots.

~zm~
    1. Cadeing crouch spaces - there is no rule on this, as far as im concern, the only rule ever enforced on crouch spaces if they were found impossible to break or be glitched. So admins, stop telling bull shit in the server. Cadeing crouch spaces are fine, what we need to do is make a list of the known ones that have been determined that they are impossible cades to break, or glitch.

2. The difference between a glitch and a non glitch. Just cause you or someone else in the server cant break a cade, doesnt make it a glitch. For instance, if a soda machine is blocking a door from opening, it is a glitch. BUT, if u can open it from one side and not the other, THAT IS NOT A GLITCH. Again, we need to make a list so then regulars and admins can refer to it.

3. some admins got to learn that just because there in a cade, it doesnt make it there cade. if someone else is there before hand, and you walk in, its not your cade its theirs. Just cause you have admin, it doesnt make you above regulars. JUst the other day an admin ban someone for a day because he said he was cade breaking his cade. Even though it wasn't the admins cade to set up, he was still ban for knocking over a soda machine as he was setting up the cade. ( it wasnt taz, so dont troll. ) So admins your not above anyone else.

There a few more for zm, but i cba to post them...

~GG~
    1. Campers, people MAY CAMP for a bit, but if they do it for awhile then slay them, not if there sitting in spawn for 3 seconds. Its getting a bit anoying telling alot of the regular admins in GG that ppl can sit in a spot for a bit. An idea is that we can give people like a 10 or 15 second warning to move or be slayed, so then they will have the chance to move...

2. Some admins have been sayign that the pre-round round is meant for fun, so dont slay people. So a regular went to hit forgive after the nade warm up round and it slayed another player. The admins saw this and decided to slay the player who slayed the guy who tk him on nade round. The player got upset, and said "What gives admin?" then the admin kick him. He didnt come back after that. There is no rule against this, so why do this shit...?

if any undiscuss rules ppl would like to talk about, please post here and lets have a conversation without a flame war.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

I agree with everything, but I would like to add something.

If a player requests another player to be slayed or kicked for rule breaking I recommend you warn first then observe the player's behavior. If you didn't see it first hand or the console doesn't have a log of the action then you don't have any reason to do what is requested.

i.e. I joined ZM and Holy was already in there. Someone asked me to slay someone for cade breaking prior to me joining. I'm not going to slay someone for doing something I didn't see. I'm glad I didn't because I made a verbal warning and didn't hear any complaints afterwards.

WARNINGS ARE EFFECTIVE.

As far as camping goes, I'll give one warning to everyone rather than pointing someone out. If I see it again I usually issue a warning "Campers will be slayed for the rest of the map."

3. Default

i always request that people don't slay for tk's during nade round, because it normally carries over to first round...but i don't punish for it. unless someone gets all "fuck you"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

if holy s*** said it i agree....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    if holy s*** said it i agree....

Clone
    +1 agreee
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

V. Glitching
    1) Taking advantage of the shortcomings of a map
    A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you
    The only thing i really dont allow players to cade with is the money crate. on many maps using the money crate makes the cade 100% impossible to break. although when i do this i warn players many times. i dont ban them for it. i just move them to spec usually.

Why do we even have money crates in the game?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    The only thing i really dont allow players to cade with is the money crate. on many maps using the money crate makes the cade 100% impossible to break. although when i do this i warn players many times. i dont ban them for it. i just move them to spec usually.

Why do we even have money crates in the game?
    becuz there an everyday home appliance.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    ~zm~
    1. Cadeing crouch spaces - there is no rule on this, as far as im concern, the only rule ever enforced on crouch spaces if they were found impossible to break or be glitched.
    I don't think they are realizing that this isn't in the rules. Usually how new admins learn is by watching what the older admins do by how THEY moderate the server. The whole thing that started with the banning of caded crouched areas, was started by Walter. ( I believe it was him I could be wrong, but he was the admin I heard first that spouted that fake rule. )

9. Default

Yeah I joined zmod for about 5 minutes today to help someone do something and the map was Highschool so I went under the stage because I wasn't planning on staying anyways and this kid starts yelling at me that i'm not allowed to use my primary in a crawl spot... i'm guessing an admin told him that.

It doesn't make any sense when admins say that because on maps like hospital you aren't allowed to pull that shelf in the pipe because it's a "crawl" spot, but then on maps like Desert Fortress with the pipe you can walk into you're allowed to pull a soda machine in there... it takes the same amount of difficulty to pull either of them out.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Yeah I joined zmod for about 5 minutes today to help someone do something and the map was Highschool so I went under the stage because I wasn't planning on staying anyways and this kid starts yelling at me that i'm not allowed to use my primary in a crawl spot... i'm guessing an admin told him that.

It doesn't make any sense when admins say that because on maps like hospital you aren't allowed to pull that shelf in the pipe because it's a "crawl" spot, but then on maps like Desert Fortress with the pipe you can walk into you're allowed to pull a soda machine in there... it takes the same amount of difficulty to pull either of them out.
    i've never seen the shelf-pipe on hospital break. unless a dumbass shoots it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?