Pub: M4A1, SCOUT, FAMAS, AK-47
    GG: SCOUT, M4A1
    WCS: FAMAS

Favorite Maps:
    gg_deagle and churches

Times Around:
    I am on everyday at either GG or Pub

Reason for Application:
    I have been playing CS for about 5 years now. I am Ownage at CSS especially with my mad sniping skills. I played Scoutzknivez for about 4 years before I found IBIS servers.

I started playing on the IBISservers 1 1/2 - 2 years ago and became an admin about a year ago.
    Last edited by SiLeNt SnIpEr; 05-11-2010 at 05:14 PM.

2. Default

Good player, causes no problems, haven't heard of admin abilities so it looks like he's a keeper

+1
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

+1 yea havent seen u in while...always fun to play with

4. Default

You're a fraud, and have no concept of brotherhood, sticking with your community, or being trust worthy. acer admitted that it was you running scripts on my friend draaken that day, knowing that id get mad, blame acer and ban him, then you guys could try and make me look like a abuser on the forums, and get me stripped of my admin privs, hence why you conveniently joined the server right as it all started (even though you had not been on WCS in like the prior 4 months), and joined spec the second you joined, and began 2 demo me. I cept saying in the admin abuse threads on me that I know you're part of this scam, and you guys were working together, and now I finally got the proof. you sir are fail, and a joke. you should be stripped of your admin for purposely trying 2 start drama within the community, and framing a fellow admin. you sir, disgust me. IBIS is the last place you belong.

Here's pics of the convo.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/1.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/2.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/3.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/4.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/5.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/6.jpg

//INDEX//
    regular text: nothing special
    red: important

maynard <Ibis.a>: what you want
    ACER: hey dude
    ACER: what was the reason
    ACER: to ban me?
    ACER: what have i done wrong now?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you were given a 7 day ban for coming off avoiding your 7 day mute that you were given for mic spamming shark shit into the mic constantly
    ACER: ok honestly i said it twice
    ACER: how was i mic spamming?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you said it over the course of like 3 maps
    ACER: you cant really take action just because a guy said i said shark shit
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and I got other admins that saw you do it
    ACER: you didnt witness me mic spamming
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I was getting pmed by the server regulars for you 2 be muted cause you're just spamming acting like a tool as always.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I also know you've been talking with the other admins trying 2 get dirt on me.
    ACER: dude all i come here is to have fun, and i dont need this old junk where i get banned/kicked i just want to play and thats it
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if you continue 2 disrespect the server and it's rules, it will be a perma ban
    maynard <Ibis.a>: ive had my fill with fucking around with you and you're constant disregard for the servers rules
    ACER: i didnt put dirt on you
    ACER: im saying you obv. have something against me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: ya think? maybe it's cause you did nothing but my spam way back and had 2 be bannd a shitload of times, and then you go on the forums talking shit that's not even true lol
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you've been nothing but a problem
    maynard <Ibis.a>: every 1 in the server was like ? why ban clever? once I toold them you're acer, they all laughed
    ACER: you know you lied and almost got caught
    maynard <Ibis.a>: don't you get it, you annoy ppl.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I didn't lie about anything
    ACER: listen i dont want you to keep banning me
    ACER: every damn time
    maynard <Ibis.a>: everything I do is by the rule book, hence why you're the only person 2 ever have a problem with me, and your problem is me enforcing the server rules
    ACER: could you stop ?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I would have left you alone provided you were not mic spamming the other day.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and then I got pm's about you apparently mic spamming a day or 2 prior 2 that
    ACER: i dont understand why you wouldnt mute someone who mic spams when ur present
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so with those both combined yo uwere muted.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and who does
    ACER: well on the server you were there and ppl mic spammed
    ACER: listen i just come here to play and level
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if ppl are mic spamming I tell them 2 stfu
    ACER: i only play on this server
    ACER: so why cant you tell me stfu
    ACER: and why ban me kick me mute me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: cause you've had like 5 fucking chances in the past
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you're a repeat offender
    ACER: well i came back playing for 4-5months
    ACER: and some kid internal majesty dont lik eme
    ACER: like me*
    maynard <Ibis.a>: no 1 likes you lol
    ACER: for some odd reason
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you kidding?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: the entire server, any 1 who knows you, does not like you
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and you only got yourself 2 blame
    ACER: alright could you stop, and do ur admin job
    ACER: and stop listening to people when your not present
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you were still spamming shark shit constantly
    ACER: i bet you 100$ you would ban me if someone said im hacking
    maynard <Ibis.a>: that in it's self got you, your mute.
    ACER: i said it twice
    maynard <Ibis.a>: lol nope
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and I got wittnesses
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you lie, like a fucking side walk lol
    ACER: and they are?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if you wana open another pointless abuse thread go nutts.
    ACER: listen im not here to argue with you
    ACER: im saying stop being a douche to me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: we both know it will get you know where, and the best thing you could do is just start following the damn server rules
    ACER: when i havent done shit
    ACER: i did
    ACER: i said shark shit twice
    ACER: and you muted me
    ACER: why not wait and see
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you've done more bad on the server then any 1, there for if you fuck around you will be punished right away, you've used up all your warning like 6 times ago lol. I muted you for 7 days, you once again got around it. so you were temp bannd.
    ACER: and i change my name because i used ACER for almost 11 years of me gaming
    maynard <Ibis.a>: just admit it, you like pissing me off
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and making me waste my time with your bull shit
    ACER: no i dont
    ACER: lol
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you ever thought maybe there's a reason you're the only person who has had a problem with me on WCS?
    ACER: just stop being a dick to me thats all i ask
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I enforce the rules
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if you want to make shit up and say you only said it twice, that's your call
    maynard <Ibis.a>: but you said it far more, times then that lol
    ACER: dude dont be all police, you didnt mute someone who kept mic spamming
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and I got ppl that were there and saw it.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I saw no 1 mic spamming today.
    ACER: LOL
    ACER: candy
    ACER: and the retard who has the middle finger thing in his name
    ACER: you didnt mute them
    maynard <Ibis.a>: let me explain what mic spamming is. when someone is talking into the mic about the game or something, it's concidered talking... when someone yells into the mic constantly, or repeated SHARK SHIT!!, that is spamming
    ACER: ight so how long im banned?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: 7 days.
    ACER: could you make it like a lil less
    ACER: i want to play
    ACER:
    ACER: im sorry if i spam i gt happy
    ACER: get*
    ACER: its not my fault
    ACER: all i gotta do is pull the mic
    ACER: and just hold it like im talking
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so you admit you were spamming shark shit?
    ACER: yes

maynard <Ibis.a>: see you lie 2 much.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: makes you not someone I nor any 1 can trust.
    ACER: well i did the end of one map
    ACER: that doesnt mean i mic spammed like the whole day
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you knew I was in the game, and you know that we have a long history of you pulling this shit, me banning you for it, then you crying in abuse forums, so why would you still after all this time, sit there and just try and mic spam?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: have you not figured out, I wont put up with your shit yet?
    ACER: but like arent you suppose to be present to consider a mic spam?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I was there when you were saying shark shit constantly.
    ACER: because my reputation as ACER is no good, so like people complain when i kill them and threaten me there going to report me to you
    ACER: if you want ill record the people eho said that
    ACER: no you werent
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if you were not someone who has already been bannd like 6 times and muted like 10 for stupid shit constantly, then id have gave you a warning, but you know the damn rules man. you just choose 2 constantly fuck with them and see how far you can push things.
    ACER: alright so could we put the past in the past?
    ACER: if that makes sense^
    ACER: i just want to play
    maynard <Ibis.a>: sure, serve your ban. and then just try following the rules.
    ACER: what if someone messaged you saying i did something i didnt sdo?
    ACER: do*
    maynard <Ibis.a>: huh?
    ACER: like some kid named infernal majesty, i kill him like 100% and he cries
    ACER: and hes prolly one of em that cried to you
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I will only take action on matters I see. I was already typing up your mute, for saying shark shit constantly, when he said "ya he was spamming the other day also" all him saying that did was make me feel even better about muting you, which I was originally doing anyway
    ACER: ok so like for the next time, could you be present, and not listen to people
    ACER: because you know "everyone" hates me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I already told you... I was muting you for something I strait up heard you do
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I was in the game when it happnd
    ACER: and like all i do is play and level
    ACER: i only said it twice when u were there
    maynard <Ibis.a>: lol no you didn't
    ACER: i didnt think that would be mic spam
    ACER: yes i did
    ACER: if i knew what is mic spam i think i wouldnt do it to get punished
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you lie so much, it's crazy... you either lie constantly, or you're just dumb as sin and can't remember anything you do ever.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you did it over the course of 2 maps
    ACER: just to let you know, dont be so defensive dude, talk to me, i dont go on forums, theres no reason to anyways
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I know this cause it cept pissing me off more and more and more. but 2 avoid a big admin abuse thread on me, I waited and waited hoping you would stop being a noob. then it got 2 me, and then I got PM's asking that id plz mute you cause you're spamming.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you're telling me to not be defensive 2 the only person who has ever reported me for admin abuse, and has done it 3 times?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: when each time I took corective action on you, you deserved it
    ACER: well you did man, im not going to lie
    ACER: but lets stop that bs, and lets deal with the present
    ACER: this is gaming-drama
    ACER: im just here to play not to start shit
    maynard <Ibis.a>: how the fuck do you always getaround my mutes and bans
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you're the only person whose ever been able 2 do it constantly
    ACER: to be honest, everytime i disconnect, i come back on like the next day and im unmuted
    ACER: i really dont kno
    ACER: and also remember along time ago, you banned me for supposely scripting?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I know you were
    ACER: i wasnt, it was an admin doing it
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I was sitting next to draaken when the entire incident happnd
    ACER: and thats why i posted you for abuse
    maynard <Ibis.a>: silent sniper was doing it?
    ACER: 3-4 admins where witnessing it
    ACER: just to let you know i didnt
    ACER: so i had the right to post you
    ACER: and they all were siding with me becuase you admin abuse on me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: lol silent sniper is about as important as a rock, and bumpkin just as silent had never even played WCS before, you told them 2 come there, or 1 of them and the rest followed
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I don't believe when someone is scripting my friend, all of a sudden 2 admins come in who have never been there before
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and start demoing me right away
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I'm not an idiot
    ACER: lol...
    ACER: do you really think i scrpit?
    ACER: script?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if youdidn't do it, then you were working with who ever did
    ACER: you have to be kidding me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I even said at 1 point "do it again acer, I fucking dare you" and yiou replied "ok I will!" and then it happnd
    ACER: i was setting you up and 3-4 admins witnessed it because one admin use asmin powers
    ACER: but forget the past
    ACER: we living a new year 2010
    maynard <Ibis.a>: dude I was sitting beside draaken, someone was scripting him
    ACER: i know dude
    ACER: it was funy though
    maynard <Ibis.a>: not it wasn't!
    ACER: i know, it was a set up dude
    ACER: i was talking to 4 admins on steam when this all happen
    ACER: but forget about that old junk
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so who were you working with, it was silent right?
    ACER: no
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I doubt it was bumpkin
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and they were the only 2 other admisn in there
    ACER: ok, all i have to say is i was not scripting, i was working with 3-4 admins to witness an abuse, and its all old news
    maynard <Ibis.a>: well you got a 7 day ban 2 finish. if you want 2 inform me the details of who was scripting my friend that night, then ill un do the ban tonight
    maynard <Ibis.a>: any 1 who had anything to do with that is long gone or virtually inactive so it doens't really matter
    maynard <Ibis.a>: but I don't like un solved mysteries..
    ACER: okay, but i just want to put the past behind us
    ACER: i just come to play, thats all
    ACER: LOL i feel yah
    maynard <Ibis.a>: tell me who was involved in the scripting. and who was doing it. and ill reverse the ban, and wont ban you or mute you provided you just follow the rules and be like every 1 else.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: fyi being like every 1 else means not mic spamming or doing any of the past shit you've done
    ACER: ok i wont use the mic
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I don't care if you use the mic, just be using it for the intended purpose... talking about in game shit, or whatever.. just as long as you're not spamming or screaming or any of the obious things
    ACER: iight sounds good
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so tell me about the scripting.
    ACER: to be honest man, im not a cpu wiz, im more in the business field, i really dont know commands, nor scrpiting
    maynard <Ibis.a>: yes, but you said it was a set up, who were you working with 2 set me up, and who was actually scripting my friend
    maynard <Ibis.a>: that's all I really wana know
    ACER: the only command i know is the cl_update,cl_rate, rates
    maynard <Ibis.a>: like I said, it's been far 2 long since this hsit happend for me to do anything about it. I just wana know who was trying 2 fuck me back then
    ACER: but then you might make a deal out of it
    maynard <Ibis.a>: nahh no point.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: would just be drama I can't prove.
    ACER: ROFLMAO
    ACER: whichever name i write right now, thats proof
    maynard <Ibis.a>: meh... but you know evne if I question the person. they will just lie, so it's not really you telling me so I can freak out at them, it's more of so I know who clearly isn't a friend when I thought htey might be.
    ACER: ooh
    maynard <Ibis.a>: also as far as I know the 2 admins that were in the game when that happnd, arn't even active in the forums or servers
    maynard <Ibis.a>: but I do want 2 know who fucked me.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and the truth.
    ACER: i know but im tired of the fighting over CS:S though
    maynard <Ibis.a>: don't just say a random name. I want the real name.
    ACER: if i tell you, i know something will happen
    ACER: i wont give you a random name
    maynard <Ibis.a>: ill ask the person why they fucked me, then I'm sure they wil leither say... maynard I hate you blah blah blah... or they will just deny it. either way, I wont speak with that person anymore. I have no interest in making this a forum issue, or a issue in general.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and I am a man of my word.
    ACER: okay, so could i play on the server
    ACER: im bored over here
    ACER: i was going to watch TV
    maynard <Ibis.a>: ill unban you if you decide 2 give me the info I seak.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and if you helpme on this. then ill put all past shit behind us
    ACER: you probably know already
    maynard <Ibis.a>: unban you,and hopefully we can move on
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I hace a hunch
    maynard <Ibis.a>: have*
    maynard <Ibis.a>: like I said, I'm like Dr house... I Really don't like un-solved puzzles/mysteries
    ACER: silent
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I knew it.
    ACER: is the mystery solved ? LOL
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you said you were working with 4 admins. so 1/4'th of it's solevd.
    ACER: ROFLMAO !!!
    ACER: aww come on
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I always knew silent was in on it, it was just 2 obvious, he joiend when enver joinning before and demoed me the second he got in
    maynard <Ibis.a>: like I said, I'm not dumb lol
    ACER: i know your not
    ACER: all the others witnessed
    ACER: and thats it
    ACER: they didnt testify because it wasnt necessary
    ACER: so they really didnt do nothing
    maynard <Ibis.a>: bumpkin and sielnt were the only admisn in the server. so how could 4 admins have been part of it?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: bumpkin isn't even part of the community anymore, so doesn't matter about her.
    ACER: others were witness
    maynard <Ibis.a>: under hidden names?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: like non admin tag names?
    ACER: but like didnt go against you
    ACER: well at the time it was under hidden
    ACER: because if alot of admins where there it woudnt work
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so who else was hiding.
    ACER: im not lying to you, but i really dont know
    ACER: i was working with silent
    ACER: and he brong along hidden admins
    ACER: i really didnt talk to them, nor add them
    ACER: it was all in like groupy chat

after this I just say I believe him, then go and un ban him.. which for some reason wont work, so ive pmed zero asking him 2 unban acer, cause I am a man of my word.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-02-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

You're a fraud, and have no concept of brotherhood, sticking with your community, or being trust worthy. acer admitted that it was you running scripts on my friend draaken that day, knowing that id get mad, blame acer and ban him, then you guys could try and make me look like a abuser on the forums, and get me stripped of my admin privs, hence why you conveniently joined the server right as it all started (even though you had not been on WCS in like the prior 4 months), and joined spec the second you joined, and began 2 demo me. I cept saying in the admin abuse threads on me that I know you're part of this scam, and you guys were working together, and now I finally got the proof. you sir are fail, and a joke. you should be stripped of your admin for purposely trying 2 start drama within the community, and framing a fellow admin. you sir, disgust me. IBIS is the last place you belong.

Here's pics of the convo.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/1.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/2.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/3.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/4.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/5.jpg

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...337/acer/6.jpg

//INDEX//
    regular text: nothing special
    red: important

maynard <Ibis.a>: what you want
    ACER: hey dude
    ACER: what was the reason
    ACER: to ban me?
    ACER: what have i done wrong now?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you were given a 7 day ban for coming off avoiding your 7 day mute that you were given for mic spamming shark shit into the mic constantly
    ACER: ok honestly i said it twice
    ACER: how was i mic spamming?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you said it over the course of like 3 maps
    ACER: you cant really take action just because a guy said i said shark shit
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and I got other admins that saw you do it
    ACER: you didnt witness me mic spamming
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I was getting pmed by the server regulars for you 2 be muted cause you're just spamming acting like a tool as always.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I also know you've been talking with the other admins trying 2 get dirt on me.
    ACER: dude all i come here is to have fun, and i dont need this old junk where i get banned/kicked i just want to play and thats it
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if you continue 2 disrespect the server and it's rules, it will be a perma ban
    maynard <Ibis.a>: ive had my fill with fucking around with you and you're constant disregard for the servers rules
    ACER: i didnt put dirt on you
    ACER: im saying you obv. have something against me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: ya think? maybe it's cause you did nothing but my spam way back and had 2 be bannd a shitload of times, and then you go on the forums talking shit that's not even true lol
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you've been nothing but a problem
    maynard <Ibis.a>: every 1 in the server was like ? why ban clever? once I toold them you're acer, they all laughed
    ACER: you know you lied and almost got caught
    maynard <Ibis.a>: don't you get it, you annoy ppl.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I didn't lie about anything
    ACER: listen i dont want you to keep banning me
    ACER: every damn time
    maynard <Ibis.a>: everything I do is by the rule book, hence why you're the only person 2 ever have a problem with me, and your problem is me enforcing the server rules
    ACER: could you stop ?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I would have left you alone provided you were not mic spamming the other day.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and then I got pm's about you apparently mic spamming a day or 2 prior 2 that
    ACER: i dont understand why you wouldnt mute someone who mic spams when ur present
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so with those both combined yo uwere muted.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and who does
    ACER: well on the server you were there and ppl mic spammed
    ACER: listen i just come here to play and level
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if ppl are mic spamming I tell them 2 stfu
    ACER: i only play on this server
    ACER: so why cant you tell me stfu
    ACER: and why ban me kick me mute me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: cause you've had like 5 fucking chances in the past
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you're a repeat offender
    ACER: well i came back playing for 4-5months
    ACER: and some kid internal majesty dont lik eme
    ACER: like me*
    maynard <Ibis.a>: no 1 likes you lol
    ACER: for some odd reason
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you kidding?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: the entire server, any 1 who knows you, does not like you
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and you only got yourself 2 blame
    ACER: alright could you stop, and do ur admin job
    ACER: and stop listening to people when your not present
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you were still spamming shark shit constantly
    ACER: i bet you 100$ you would ban me if someone said im hacking
    maynard <Ibis.a>: that in it's self got you, your mute.
    ACER: i said it twice
    maynard <Ibis.a>: lol nope
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and I got wittnesses
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you lie, like a fucking side walk lol
    ACER: and they are?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if you wana open another pointless abuse thread go nutts.
    ACER: listen im not here to argue with you
    ACER: im saying stop being a douche to me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: we both know it will get you know where, and the best thing you could do is just start following the damn server rules
    ACER: when i havent done shit
    ACER: i did
    ACER: i said shark shit twice
    ACER: and you muted me
    ACER: why not wait and see
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you've done more bad on the server then any 1, there for if you fuck around you will be punished right away, you've used up all your warning like 6 times ago lol. I muted you for 7 days, you once again got around it. so you were temp bannd.
    ACER: and i change my name because i used ACER for almost 11 years of me gaming
    maynard <Ibis.a>: just admit it, you like pissing me off
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and making me waste my time with your bull shit
    ACER: no i dont
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you ever thought maybe there's a reason you're the only person who has had a problem with me on WCS?
    ACER: just stop being a dick to me thats all i ask
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I enforce the rules
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if you want to make shit up and say you only said it twice, that's your call
    maynard <Ibis.a>: but you said it far more, times then that lol
    ACER: dude dont be all police, you didnt mute someone who kept mic spamming
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and I got ppl that were there and saw it.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I saw no 1 mic spamming today.
    ACER: candy
    ACER: and the retard who has the middle finger thing in his name
    ACER: you didnt mute them
    maynard <Ibis.a>: let me explain what mic spamming is. when someone is talking into the mic about the game or something, it's concidered talking... when someone yells into the mic constantly, or repeated SHARK SHIT!!, that is spamming
    ACER: ight so how long im banned?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: 7 days.
    ACER: could you make it like a lil less
    ACER: i want to play
    ACER:
    ACER: im sorry if i spam i gt happy
    ACER: get*
    ACER: its not my fault
    ACER: all i gotta do is pull the mic
    ACER: and just hold it like im talking
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so you admit you were spamming shark shit?

maynard <Ibis.a>: see you lie 2 much.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: makes you not someone I nor any 1 can trust.
    ACER: well i did the end of one map
    ACER: that doesnt mean i mic spammed like the whole day
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you knew I was in the game, and you know that we have a long history of you pulling this shit, me banning you for it, then you crying in abuse forums, so why would you still after all this time, sit there and just try and mic spam?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: have you not figured out, I wont put up with your shit yet?
    ACER: but like arent you suppose to be present to consider a mic spam?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I was there when you were saying shark shit constantly.
    ACER: because my reputation as ACER is no good, so like people complain when i kill them and threaten me there going to report me to you
    ACER: if you want ill record the people eho said that
    ACER: no you werent
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if you were not someone who has already been bannd like 6 times and muted like 10 for stupid shit constantly, then id have gave you a warning, but you know the damn rules man. you just choose 2 constantly fuck with them and see how far you can push things.
    ACER: alright so could we put the past in the past?
    ACER: if that makes sense^
    ACER: i just want to play
    maynard <Ibis.a>: sure, serve your ban. and then just try following the rules.
    ACER: what if someone messaged you saying i did something i didnt sdo?
    ACER: do*
    maynard <Ibis.a>: huh?
    ACER: like some kid named infernal majesty, i kill him like 100% and he cries
    ACER: and hes prolly one of em that cried to you
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I will only take action on matters I see. I was already typing up your mute, for saying shark shit constantly, when he said "ya he was spamming the other day also" all him saying that did was make me feel even better about muting you, which I was originally doing anyway
    ACER: ok so like for the next time, could you be present, and not listen to people
    ACER: because you know "everyone" hates me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I already told you... I was muting you for something I strait up heard you do
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I was in the game when it happnd
    ACER: and like all i do is play and level
    ACER: i only said it twice when u were there
    maynard <Ibis.a>: lol no you didn't
    ACER: i didnt think that would be mic spam
    ACER: yes i did
    ACER: if i knew what is mic spam i think i wouldnt do it to get punished
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you lie so much, it's crazy... you either lie constantly, or you're just dumb as sin and can't remember anything you do ever.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you did it over the course of 2 maps
    ACER: just to let you know, dont be so defensive dude, talk to me, i dont go on forums, theres no reason to anyways
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I know this cause it cept pissing me off more and more and more. but 2 avoid a big admin abuse thread on me, I waited and waited hoping you would stop being a noob. then it got 2 me, and then I got PM's asking that id plz mute you cause you're spamming.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you're telling me to not be defensive 2 the only person who has ever reported me for admin abuse, and has done it 3 times?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: when each time I took corective action on you, you deserved it
    ACER: well you did man, im not going to lie
    ACER: but lets stop that bs, and lets deal with the present
    ACER: this is gaming-drama
    ACER: im just here to play not to start shit
    maynard <Ibis.a>: how the fuck do you always getaround my mutes and bans
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you're the only person whose ever been able 2 do it constantly
    ACER: to be honest, everytime i disconnect, i come back on like the next day and im unmuted
    ACER: i really dont kno
    ACER: and also remember along time ago, you banned me for supposely scripting?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I know you were
    ACER: i wasnt, it was an admin doing it
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I was sitting next to draaken when the entire incident happnd
    ACER: and thats why i posted you for abuse
    maynard <Ibis.a>: silent sniper was doing it?
    ACER: 3-4 admins where witnessing it
    ACER: just to let you know i didnt
    ACER: so i had the right to post you
    ACER: and they all were siding with me becuase you admin abuse on me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: lol silent sniper is about as important as a rock, and bumpkin just as silent had never even played WCS before, you told them 2 come there, or 1 of them and the rest followed
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I don't believe when someone is scripting my friend, all of a sudden 2 admins come in who have never been there before
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and start demoing me right away
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I'm not an idiot
    ACER: lol...
    ACER: do you really think i scrpit?
    ACER: script?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: if youdidn't do it, then you were working with who ever did
    ACER: you have to be kidding me
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I even said at 1 point "do it again acer, I fucking dare you" and yiou replied "ok I will!" and then it happnd
    ACER: i was setting you up and 3-4 admins witnessed it because one admin use asmin powers
    ACER: but forget the past
    ACER: we living a new year 2010
    maynard <Ibis.a>: dude I was sitting beside draaken, someone was scripting him
    ACER: i know dude
    ACER: it was funy though
    maynard <Ibis.a>: not it wasn't!
    ACER: i know, it was a set up dude
    ACER: i was talking to 4 admins on steam when this all happen
    ACER: but forget about that old junk
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so who were you working with, it was silent right?
    ACER: no
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I doubt it was bumpkin
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and they were the only 2 other admisn in there
    ACER: ok, all i have to say is i was not scripting, i was working with 3-4 admins to witness an abuse, and its all old news
    maynard <Ibis.a>: well you got a 7 day ban 2 finish. if you want 2 inform me the details of who was scripting my friend that night, then ill un do the ban tonight
    maynard <Ibis.a>: any 1 who had anything to do with that is long gone or virtually inactive so it doens't really matter
    maynard <Ibis.a>: but I don't like un solved mysteries..
    ACER: okay, but i just want to put the past behind us
    ACER: i just come to play, thats all
    ACER: LOL i feel yah
    maynard <Ibis.a>: tell me who was involved in the scripting. and who was doing it. and ill reverse the ban, and wont ban you or mute you provided you just follow the rules and be like every 1 else.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: fyi being like every 1 else means not mic spamming or doing any of the past shit you've done
    ACER: ok i wont use the mic
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I don't care if you use the mic, just be using it for the intended purpose... talking about in game shit, or whatever.. just as long as you're not spamming or screaming or any of the obious things
    ACER: iight sounds good
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so tell me about the scripting.
    ACER: to be honest man, im not a cpu wiz, im more in the business field, i really dont know commands, nor scrpiting
    maynard <Ibis.a>: yes, but you said it was a set up, who were you working with 2 set me up, and who was actually scripting my friend
    maynard <Ibis.a>: that's all I really wana know
    ACER: the only command i know is the cl_update,cl_rate, rates
    maynard <Ibis.a>: like I said, it's been far 2 long since this hsit happend for me to do anything about it. I just wana know who was trying 2 fuck me back then
    ACER: but then you might make a deal out of it
    maynard <Ibis.a>: nahh no point.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: would just be drama I can't prove.
    ACER: ROFLMAO
    ACER: whichever name i write right now, thats proof
    maynard <Ibis.a>: meh... but you know evne if I question the person. they will just lie, so it's not really you telling me so I can freak out at them, it's more of so I know who clearly isn't a friend when I thought htey might be.
    ACER: ooh
    maynard <Ibis.a>: also as far as I know the 2 admins that were in the game when that happnd, arn't even active in the forums or servers
    maynard <Ibis.a>: but I do want 2 know who fucked me.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and the truth.
    ACER: i know but im tired of the fighting over CS:S though
    maynard <Ibis.a>: don't just say a random name. I want the real name.
    ACER: if i tell you, i know something will happen
    ACER: i wont give you a random name
    maynard <Ibis.a>: ill ask the person why they fucked me, then I'm sure they wil leither say... maynard I hate you blah blah blah... or they will just deny it. either way, I wont speak with that person anymore. I have no interest in making this a forum issue, or a issue in general.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and I am a man of my word.
    ACER: okay, so could i play on the server
    ACER: im bored over here
    ACER: i was going to watch TV
    maynard <Ibis.a>: ill unban you if you decide 2 give me the info I seak.
    maynard <Ibis.a>: and if you helpme on this. then ill put all past shit behind us
    ACER: you probably know already
    maynard <Ibis.a>: unban you,and hopefully we can move on
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I hace a hunch
    maynard <Ibis.a>: have*
    maynard <Ibis.a>: like I said, I'm like Dr house... I Really don't like un-solved puzzles/mysteries
    ACER: silent
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I knew it.
    ACER: is the mystery solved ? LOL
    maynard <Ibis.a>: you said you were working with 4 admins. so 1/4'th of it's solevd.
    ACER: ROFLMAO !!!
    ACER: aww come on
    maynard <Ibis.a>: I always knew silent was in on it, it was just 2 obvious, he joiend when enver joinning before and demoed me the second he got in
    maynard <Ibis.a>: like I said, I'm not dumb lol
    ACER: i know your not
    ACER: all the others witnessed
    ACER: and thats it
    ACER: they didnt testify because it wasnt necessary
    ACER: so they really didnt do nothing
    maynard <Ibis.a>: bumpkin and sielnt were the only admisn in the server. so how could 4 admins have been part of it?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: bumpkin isn't even part of the community anymore, so doesn't matter about her.
    ACER: others were witness
    maynard <Ibis.a>: under hidden names?
    maynard <Ibis.a>: like non admin tag names?
    ACER: but like didnt go against you
    ACER: well at the time it was under hidden
    ACER: because if alot of admins where there it woudnt work
    maynard <Ibis.a>: so who else was hiding.
    ACER: im not lying to you, but i really dont know
    ACER: i was working with silent
    ACER: and he brong along hidden admins
    ACER: i really didnt talk to them, nor add them
    ACER: it was all in like groupy chat

after this I just say I believe him, then go and un ban him.. which for some reason wont work, so ive pmed zero asking him 2 unban acer, cause I am a man of my word.

I assume when I stepped away from my computer for 3 hours I come back to find out that I had joined a chat group on Steam and found out that I was supposidly involved in trying to get rid of Maynards admin.

-1 Silent. Im sorry but you fucked up, NEVER EVER GO AGAINST YOUR OWN BROTHERS

-1 Acer. You are a fucking scumbag, dont ever message me for anythig. You should have servered your ban but u wanted to be smart about it and get someone innnocent in trouble? Shame on you
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

ok first of all this is old news...

i dont know why maynard would like to frame me into making Silent Sniper look bad... i told him i dont want no more trouble, i come here to play and leave... he accepted that fact and we started talking about the "past"

im not getting noone in trouble... at the time i was being accused for something i didnt do... therefore, i didnt do anyhting so we were seeing if he would fall into banning me which is maynard...

i dont want no more drama, i come to play and thats it... if you read the convo, you could understand what im asking for...

maynard, you clearly stated in convo you would not post this to start any trouble, and i decided to tell you things...

i think this should be ignored, because this is bringing the past into now...

im not posting to make maynard look bad... just stop making silent look bad
    it was agreed by maynard it would not be a problem

we already went through this in the past, dont bring it back to now

7. Default

you're opinion means absolutley nothing on here. you've addmited to lying on all occasions.

but you're correct, this is old news, and yes I did say id not post this info, but I really don't care, I'm just clearing my name of the shit that happend in the past is all.

you admitted it was him, even though I knew already, I have no interest in arguing or fighting with any 1 over this. I'm just pointing out that the admin abuse threads on me were complete bull shit, and fraud, and that 1 of them were instigated by a fellow admin and community member. I'm clearing my name of past bull shit.

this also means there's never been a single legitimate abuse thread on me. I have no intenentions of arguing, Just wanted 2 show the community what a snake silent is, and that I was infact not abusing my admin in the past.

and like I said acer, if you came clean as 2 who was fucking with me back then (and you did) that id forget the past, unban you, and provided you follow the rules, we can all move on and that offer is still on the table. but like I told you in PM, I need your IP address. I IP bannd you and can't unbant you without it. here's the quote of zero telling me this cause I Know you think I'm just trying 2 fuck with you

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    If you ip banned him you need the ip not the steam id.
    I should be able 2 reverse your ban once I got your IP. if you don't want 2 give me it, then there's not much I can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    im not getting noone in trouble... at the time i was being accused for something i didnt do... therefore, i didnt do anyhting so we were seeing if he would fall into banning me which is maynard...
    dude, you are guility. It doesn't matter that sniper was running the scipt command and not you, cause you knew he was doing it, and you guys were working together 2 frame/entrap me into a situation. you were an accomplice and guilty by association.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-02-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

People mad.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    People mad.
    I'm not mad at all, I'm actually quite happy with the out come of the situation.

I got silent busted dead 2 rights. and Acer promises 2 no longer be annoying, or start shit on the server.

I'm happy

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

wow just wow
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.