Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: banning SPICE aka K2 aka synthetic marajuana

1. Default banning SPICE aka K2 aka synthetic marajuana

2. Default

doesnt show up on drug test thats why i smoke k2... i get the same high basically at the cost of getting paralyzed...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

I can paralyze you for free....
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

US needs to legalize weed and call it a fucking day.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    US needs to legalize weed and call it a fucking day.
    that wont happen.

and I'm glad they're banning that shit lol... if you smoke spices 2 get high you fail.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

what about the peopl who are on task goverment issued drug testing and you cant even drink becouse you get tested 2 times a week it is a good allternitive well was lol and i was at a smoke shop you guys are going to call me dumb but it is my friends shop and they got a bunch of synthetic coke that they sold as plant feeder i dident belive it so i snorted it and it had me all funkered up for a few hours

7. Default

why wouldn't you be allowed 2 drink, the alcohol industry is controled by the government, and is 100% legal.

also, there's lotts of ways of getting around pot showing up in a drug test, it's not hard.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    what about the peopl who are on task goverment issued drug testing and you cant even drink becouse you get tested 2 times a week it is a good allternitive well was lol and i was at a smoke shop you guys are going to call me dumb but it is my friends shop and they got a bunch of synthetic coke that they sold as plant feeder i dident belive it so i snorted it and it had me all funkered up for a few hours

you in't believe your friend when he told you something was plant feeder...so your first thought was to snort it?

goddamn you're retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

in arizona if you have to go to task thats what the goverment testing is called here you can fail task if they find alchohal makes no sence to me at all but thats the rules

@ apocolytic he told me it was synthetic coke just had to sell it as a plant feeder and not white powder similar to coke lol like spice is sold as an incent you wouldent just go smoke incence unless you told it got you high

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post

yeeeeeeee that plant feeder got banned in the uk lol