Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tue pie?

1. Default tue pie?

Shit i had a crash so i'm not positive what the name is. Speed hacking like a mofo. Had long gun on a churches map and ran so fast he met the opposing team leaving their church. Observed this behavior for 3 rounds prior to giving him a perma ban.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    Shit i had a crash so i'm not positive what the name is. Speed hacking like a mofo. Had long gun on a churches map and ran so fast he met the opposing team leaving their church. Observed this behavior for 3 rounds prior to giving him a perma ban.
    got a demo? i'd like to see this. good for the lols
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

No sorry. I'm new so i typically let the vetrans do the heavy lifting, however i was the lone admin on and wasn't about to let the server go down hill with it. Bitch was fast i'll tell you that!

4. Default

No sorry. I'm new so i typically let the vetrans do the heavy lifting, however i was the lone admin on and wasn't about to let the server go down hill with it. Bitch was fast i'll tell you that!
    for the record, next time, grab a demo. even f it's only 30 sec. of you speccing him and him flying like a bitch. you also need the sb_status in the demo so we can fuck this guy from any steamBan server.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I lol'd
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

lol'd @ long gun

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    lol'd @ long gun
    Long gun is a proper term.

Long gun is a proper term.
    not in this game

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    not in this game
    Then define long gun.

EDIT: Never mind I'll do it for you, "The term long gun is used to describe classes of firearm and cannon with longer barrels than other classes. In small arms, a long gun is designed to be fired braced against the shoulder, in contrast to a handgun, while in artillery a long gun would be contrasted with a howitzer or carronade."

Then define long gun.

EDIT: Never mind I'll do it for you, "The term long gun is used to describe classes of firearm and cannon with longer barrels than other classes. In small arms, a long gun is designed to be fired braced against the shoulder, in contrast to a handgun, while in artillery a long gun would be contrasted with a howitzer or carronade."
    thanks for the wiki paste. the joke is in that it is called an AWP in this game. sorry you didn't catch that.