Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Friendly Fire

1. Default Friendly Fire

Hey,

I don't know how other people feel. The TKing on the pub can get out of hand and it's aggravating trying to settle it. Would it be so horrible if we just remove friendly fire from the server?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    Hey,

I don't know how other people feel. The TKing on the pub can get out of hand and it's aggravating trying to settle it. Would it be so horrible if we just remove friendly fire from the server?
    yes .
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

no. if anything needs the slay menu from GG.

and the camping thing we were talking about

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    no. if anything needs the slay menu from GG.

and the camping thing we were talking about
    to clarify, my yes was in answer to the "Would it be so horrible if we just remove friendly fire from the server?" question.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    to clarify, my yes was in answer to the "Would it be so horrible if we just remove friendly fire from the server?" question.
    well that's all fine and dandy, but all I can see from having friendly fire on is losing population. I get msg'd constantly with people asking me to come in and deal with TKers. More so than hackers.

TBH: I like having friendly fire on. However, with all the hassle it just doesn't seem worth it. People will be assholes just cause they can.

*EDIT* It certainly ruins my fun, and makes me want to avoid the pub. Even though I love the pub.

6. Default

well that's all fine and dandy, but all I can see from having friendly fire on is losing population. I get msg'd constantly with people asking me to come in and deal with TKers. More so than hackers.

TBH: I like having friendly fire on. However, with all the hassle it just doesn't seem worth it. People will be assholes just cause they can.

*EDIT* It certainly ruins my fun, and makes me want to avoid the pub. Even though I love the pub.
    ...what's wrong w/ dealing w/ tkers?

warn, kick, next time, they sit out for a day.

easy

easy
    its still fucking stupid...same with ff in gg....no need for it

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    its still fucking stupid...same with ff in gg....no need for it
    learn 2 identify

9. Default

easy
    i don't think you see where i'm coming from, or you're just trying to play devils advocate. If it was a limited few that TK every once in awhile then yea that's fine. But there have been days where it's constantly tking from many people causing me to not even play for rounds at a time. Then you get people who TK in 1 session then disco as soon as they can.

Also, what did you think I was doing?
    Last edited by Amon; 10-13-2010 at 03:09 PM.

10. Default

i don't think you see where i'm coming from, or you're just trying to play devils advocate. If it was a limited few that TK every once in awhile then yea that's fine. But there have been days where it's constantly tking from many people causing me to not even play for rounds at a time. Then you get people who TK in 1 session then disco as soon as they can.
    i'm not playing devils advocate. i'm simply saying that ff deserves to be on gg and pub.