Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C'mon Guys....

1. Default C'mon Guys....

okay i really don't post much things ..... but i've been going through some of these threads and MAN ...we're all adults and just grow up...quit tryin to nit pick at every little thing everybody does....WE CAN ALL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS>>>love ya all though....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

2. Default

Okay what the hell are you talking about?
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

lol

every where you go in life weather it be inperson or OVER THE WEB you will always and forever find conflict.. UNLESS some miracle took place resulting in everyone having the same opinion.

welcomee to the forums "assuming you have no idea what the fuck has happened or goes on"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    okay i really don't post much things ..... but i've been going through some of these threads and MAN ...we're all adults and just grow up...quit tryin to nit pick at every little thing everybody does....WE CAN ALL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS>>>love ya all though....
    you see... sometimes when people are bored..they do this little thing called trolling. It cures their boredom, therefor it will never be stopped

Nice gesture though.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    you see... sometimes when people are bored..they do this little thing called trolling. It cures their boredom, therefor it will never be stopped

Nice gesture though.
    there are cures for that though.
    immediate and direct ones such as bans, and more long-term, passive ones. such as the troller finding female companionship (for once) and thus not being bored any longer. of course, a troll's natural personality makes this difficult, and will eventually strain any relationship they are luky enough to enter into to the breaking point, so while this is a long-term fix, it is seldom permenant.

oh, and hush blink. when you have as many admins as we do, there will be people bitching about stuff all the time. it is actually a good thing, because while the admins can look in this forum and see activity, they know they can be held accountable for their actions, and thus are less likely to abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

BUT WHERE IS THE ADMIN ABUSE?!?!?!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default lol.....

u guys r funny.....bbw's got to love them (blazin)....but im just saying y life gotta be so hard.....lawls....

8. Default

Can't see your point.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

9. Default

fail thread.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

k--- i guess everybody's got their own points that's maybe y you don't see my point .....its whatever...