Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suddenly kicked and banned

1. Default Suddenly kicked and banned

Hello

I'm Kinda new to CSS and i love this server, My Screen name is Koopa_troopa.

I was playing this morning 8:45am Friday June 26th, there where only a few of us in the game. i think there was about 5 of us. anywho, I was just playing like normal and i was shooting at some one. up on a roof. they scouted me i died ( as usual) Next thing i know while i am watching the remaining memebers of my team die suddenly some one changes there name to mine and i look and i was "Disconnected and Banned" My understanding is that its not a "perma" ban and it should run out ( after reading many ban threads) but i'm not sure why some one would do this.

Cheers

Koopa_troopa
    Steam_0:1:23943934

Thanks for your time

2. Default

I apologize...there was a hacker who was using other peoples names and i accidentally banned you. I'll unban you now...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=nys=- c.o. View Post
    i apologize...there was a hacker who was using other peoples names and i accidentally banned you. I'll unban you now...
    fail.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default Thanks

Thanks man. And no need to apologize i'm happy your getting rid of Hackers.

Cheers
    Koopa_Troopa

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Korpis333 View Post
    Thanks man. And no need to apologize i'm happy your getting rid of Hackers.

Cheers
    Koopa_Troopa
    Right on !

6. Default I dont wanna be a bug

Hey dude.

I tried a few times to join today and i assumed you may not have gotten around to it... or maybe it wasn't you who banned me. I just tried again and no such luck.

If you could try to help me out Id appreciate it ,

Cheers

Koopa

7. Default

Sometimes the servers take awhile to realize that someone has been unbanned, but usually no longer then 5 minutes to an hour.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

If Admin's took the time to look at the actions they took, it would not lead to "Admin Abuse"... Only responsible people should be admins, because this "accidental" banning is on the increase.

Be responsible, pay attention to what you do, and mistakes would not be so common!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    If Admin's took the time to look at the actions they took, it would not lead to "Admin Abuse"... Only responsible people should be admins, because this "accidental" banning is on the increase.

Be responsible, pay attention to what you do, and mistakes would not be so common!
    Hey jerkoff pay attention. It was accidental for a reason. That is all....

10. Default

ah duh! and you need medication NY... then shave your stubby fingers down or buy a big keyboard.... you make this "accident" all the time it seems... so relax, take your meds and grew a humorous bone you twit!