Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Project Natal aka Kinect

1. Default Project Natal aka Kinect

this is so fucking cool... the wii will be a paper weight once this launches this year lol...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinect

it's amazing how well the gaming industry is doing and how it just keeps getting better and better. this shit is just crazy though. seeing your own reflection in game when you look in water n shit, scanning your own sk8 boards into the games, the fact it has voice and facial recognition...... just crazy lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

How many push-ups can chuck norris do?

OVER 9000.!

but this is pretty awesome. nice find mate.!

3. Default

Yeah I heard about this a few months ago, hopefully it's good and doesn't have a bunch of bugs. Sorry Wii lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

thats just fucking amazing. godamn now i feel old, from nes to this shit, godamn we've come along way

5. Default

This.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post

This.
    I lol'd....

all the demos they have done using this product have been flawless though, they're building this really well.
    I can't wait for this thing though. makes ya wonder where gaming will be in 10 years.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I lol'd....

all the demos they have done using this product have been flawless though, they're building this really well.
    I can't wait for this thing though. makes ya wonder where gaming will be in 10 years.
    demos are like what mcdonalds shows in their menu pictures; far from the real product in appearance and quality

f this is for real. it will start a revolution amongst pot heads

this is so amazing, ITS LIKE A ROBOT.

when is the expected arrival

9. Default

My only use for it would be to install it onto my computer, get a female character, name her Gladys, and have her run various tasks for me.

I always wanted a female A.I. computer program..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    My only use for it would be to install it onto my computer, get a female character, name her Gladys, and have her run various tasks for me.

I always wanted a female A.I. computer program..
    would she have big tits?