Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Randomly got banned

1. Default Randomly got banned

So I was just playing in pub. Than I got banned. I have no idea from who. .. And I am banned by the ip address yet this is not my ip address. I am at V's house. And would like to get this fixed. Also I did not see any other admin on at the time. I am sure it was not Project who banned me.

2. Default

Cheese wasn't you suppose to be banned for disrespecting a admin in the forums?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Cheese wasn't you suppose to be banned for disrespecting a admin in the forums?
    Negative. Who did I disrespect? Certainly not an admin.

4. Default

I Think you call me asshole in the ibis forums correct?

5. Default

I Think you call me asshole in the ibis forums correct?
    No. I said if you did that, than you were being an ass hole. I didn't call you one.

6. Default Read where I asked a question.

I did not call you anything, it was me asking you two questions. No disrespect.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368

7. Default

We'll you read my post, you was going on a short vacation,and if you got someone else account banned for a short while so be it, come back to the IBIS forums and servers with a better attitude.

8. Default

We'll you read my post, you was going on a short vacation,and if you got someone else account banned for a short while so be it, come back to the IBIS forums and servers with a better attitude.
    Negative. The IP address is V's. Not mine. Go ban mine if you would like. But there was no reason for you to ban me. I did not disrespect you at all. And I would really appreciate it if you un-did everything.

9. Default

See ya in a few days, come back with a positive attitude, maybe this time you'll learn.

10. Default

See ya in a few days, come back with a positive attitude, maybe this time you'll learn.
    Fix the ip address. Ban mine. Not V's. Do what you have to do. Just Don't have V's banned. Besides your days are ending. ::hint:: ::hint::