Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BRK3XD,Steam_0:0222777

1. Default BRK3XD,Steam_0:0222777

Name-BRK3XD
    Steam ID-Steam_0:0222777
    Reason-Walling,No Recoil and possibly toggling of aimbot.

Perma Ban

[IMG][/IMG]

Demo Below..
    Its Not Who You Kill,Its What You Kill.

2. Default

thx for demoing, he was walling when i spectated him. Perma ban him from the pub.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    thx for demoing, he was walling when i spectated him. Perma ban him from the pub.
    What proof of walls do you have? point out the rounds, i want to see

4. Default

First round, no kills. I almost tk.
    2nd round, 2 easy kills and then one that you can hear him running up on you in garage.
    3rd round, 2 kills. Note when I spray my crosshair goes down to knee level.
    4th round, a spraydown. 2 of you line up when I start my spray, bringing the crosshair slowly down to waistlevel and then flicking over to the guy on the left. then I died.

big fucking deal

5. Default

i'll watch it this evening
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

To be honest it just looked like a controlled spray or lucky shots..

Maybe I was overlooking it? The only possible thing I could see is a weak aimbot because of the way he flicked around, but even that is a weak argument

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    To be honest it just looked like a controlled spray or lucky shots..

Maybe I was overlooking it? The only possible thing I could see is a weak aimbot because of the way he flicked around, but even that is a weak argument
    Lol super aimbot haxor skillz.

If it was an aimbot I wouldn't have almost shot my teammate that first round, nor would I be able to spray like I was. Aimbots lock on to the opposite team.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bRK3XD- View Post
    Lol super aimbot haxor skillz.

If it was an aimbot I wouldn't have almost shot my teammate that first round, nor would I be able to spray like I was. Aimbots lock on to the opposite team.
    the bad ones do, yes. the good ones have RNG's built in to add a bit of a spray.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the bad ones do, yes. the good ones have RNG's built in to add a bit of a spray.
    The good ones cause the user to tk accidentally?

Sounds like a quality product

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bRK3XD- View Post
    The good ones cause the user to tk accidentally?

Sounds like a quality product
    you're post proves that it would be one of the best hacks.

after all, would you think someone was hacking if they tk'd?