Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: got my computer finally

1. Default got my computer finally

Well, I finished all of my training as a student/recruit.
    boot camp....marine combat training...mos school
    I'm stationed in camp pendleton and finally got my computer and internet hooked up in my room.

Will be gaming a lot, standby.

Live or die, make your choice.

2. Default

looking forward to playing against you again

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    I'm stationed in camp pendleton and finally got my computer and internet hooked up in my room.

Careful, the update sucks

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Careful, the update sucks
    first, yay!!

second, the update's nowhere near as bad as everyone feared. you get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Awesome! You probably tried calling me but I am in the DR right now, wish you were here too partying it up man! I ran into your mom and sis at taco mac a few weeks back, seems like things have been well for them. I will half to give you a call when I am back in town so we can talk then. Did you make lance corporal yet btw?

As you may have seen a lot of shit happened in the last month or so. Looks like my gpu is fried and I plan to build the SB2.1 when I get back. Also valve updated the game and broke everything. Hopefully the computer you got can run cs:s b/c the requirements are much higher now. Good news though is that this fall there are going to be mad laptop deals b/c back to school sales are expected to be terrible this year.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Good news though is that this fall there are going to be mad laptop deals b/c back to school sales are expected to be terrible this year.
    Thanks for the info. ^_^
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

dunno if i played with you before, maybe i just forgot that we have. like what they said, css update sucks but hope you can play with ya new comp. later dude

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    dunno if i played with you before, maybe i just forgot that we have. like what they said, css update sucks but hope you can play with ya new comp. later dude
    im sure you havnt he has been gone these past 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    im sure you havnt he has been gone these past 2 years.
    What are you talking about? He's been gone since September 2009 and I've played with him before he left. Fail.

Edit: BTW Jigsaw, welcome back. My friend is currently doing his MCT but is back in town for 4th of July lol.
    Last edited by loka; 07-02-2010 at 03:29 PM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    What are you talking about? He's been gone since September 2009 and I've played with him before he left. Fail.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy