Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Attention]Monsterenergy no tags

1. Default [Attention]Monsterenergy no tags

Was in the Pub yesterday and there was a guy named Monsterenergy he had tags but they weren't ours and he left before i started demo, he was slaying random people and laughing and was slaying other admins (me). I told him i was going to demo him and he told me he was great friends with Jim? no idea what that means or really who that is since i only know people by cs names. He also was tking everyone he could and flashing/ nading people every round. He left because he was either afraid of demo or got tk ban.

2. Default

Did this happen before you posted this thread? That's all I need to know.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Yes it did

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Did this happen before you posted this thread? That's all I need to know.
    so was he dealt with ?
    or is this thread still open for discussion? am trolling, bored in class:P
    but no seriously, do i need to put him on my to do list?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

No idea, i didn't do anything to him nor do i have a demo. I play in there a lot if he comes and acts like a jackass again ill post again.

6. Default

I asked because Zero needs the time to investigate. If he finds a bunch of slay commands and no tag, then he will most likely be punished by removal of slay and ban powers.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I need a steam id...

8. Default

well, i posted a link to the guy's psychostats page, but i think james deleted it.

here you go zero:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=84820
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

or to make it easier
    STEAM_0:1:17207395

10. Default

When you get a chance, Z.