Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse Lord_taz Ibis.a

1. Default Admin Abuse Lord_taz Ibis.a

its been a while since i played on your server, i thought id play for a lil bit but joined in a wrong time(taz is on). when i join i read 1 players chat about taz blocking and all, and taz said yeah im an admin(still? lol) so i said more like a stupid admin (i called him that for his actions and words) he literally got mad saying admin dis admin dis asking me if i am deadeyed dennis so i said no im not dumbass, thats when i got banned for i dont know how long, this guy is fucking idiot same old taz back then and now cant believe he still has admin lol. well just saying wouldve been a fucking awesome server if it wasnt for the asshole admins(specially taz) i know what i said isnt right but this guy is fucking stupid for real, just coz he has admin he can do w/e he wants, well fuck you taz. see ya.

2. Default

tell us how you really feel...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    tell us how you really feel...
    what??

4. Default

nvr mind.

taz is a shitty admin and i think his powers should be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

ok what really happened was i thought you were someone else who plays gg and was surprised to see you on zm. then you said no and insulted me and started to disrespect me and blocking me so i ban you for disrespect to an admin and for blocking. at most it was a 2 hour ban.
    learn format.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    its been a while since i played on your server, i thought id play for a lil bit but joined in a wrong time(taz is on). when i join i read 1 players chat about taz blocking and all, and taz said yeah im an admin(still? lol) so i said more like a stupid admin (i called him that for his actions and words) he literally got mad saying admin dis admin dis asking me if i am deadeyed dennis so i said no im not dumbass, thats when i got banned for i dont know how long, this guy is fucking idiot same old taz back then and now cant believe he still has admin lol. well just saying wouldve been a fucking awesome server if it wasnt for the asshole admins(specially taz) i know what i said isnt right but this guy is fucking stupid for real, just coz he has admin he can do w/e he wants, well fuck you taz. see ya.
    retarded thread. by your own admittance you insulted an admin multiple times, so why you're surprised over the fact you're bannd is really beyond me. according 2 your statement no 1 was even talking 2 you, you just started trash talking him for no reason and then when he asked you a question, you responded with the answer, followed by another insult.... someone should close this thread, there's no abuse here, and it's not even in proper format.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    retarded thread. by your own admittance you insulted an admin multiple times, so why you're surprised over the fact you're bannd is really beyond me. according 2 your statement no 1 was even talking 2 you, you just started trash talking him for no reason and then when he asked you a question, you responded with the answer, followed by another insult.... someone should close this thread, there's no abuse here, and it's not even in proper format.
    thats what im saying

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    thats what im saying
    what you have to say has no bearing on any decision making what so ever.

9. Default

Yeah taz is a dick he's always telling me to get out of the ZM when i join cause he doesn't like the way i operate and admin...

its always "your a pub admin get out of here and go back to pub etc etc....
    this guy seriously needs a lesson on respect and adminship.... anyone wanna got to Columbus and kick his ass????

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Yeah taz is a dick he's always telling me to get out of the ZM when i join cause he doesn't like the way i operate and admin...

its always "your a pub admin get out of here and go back to pub etc etc....
    this guy seriously needs a lesson on respect and adminship.... anyone wanna got to Columbus and kick his ass????

Clone
    if your game bring it